Android OS Watch

This discussion is closed.
Guvnor
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Anybody know when the next Htc keyboard phone is coming out ?
yoyo462001
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Guvnor)
Anybody know when the next Htc keyboard phone is coming out ?
HTC G2 should be out later in the year.
Ducklighter
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Just gotta say, I am absolutely the agenda choice in HTC calender choices. haha I think I've fallen in love with my phone all over again.

Also quick question, do any of you have voice search control thing installed? If so can you use it? I can't it doesn't seem to recgonise what I'm saying
mikeyd85
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
(Original post by Ducklighter)
Just gotta say, I am absolutely the agenda choice in HTC calender choices. haha I think I've fallen in love with my phone all over again.

Also quick question, do any of you have voice search control thing installed? If so can you use it? I can't it doesn't seem to recgonise what I'm saying
Annunciate. That's all you gotta do. Works fine for me.
TheCasual
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Does anyone know when Froyo is coming out for the HTC Legend on Vodaphone?
Ducklighter
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by mikeyd85)
Annunciate. That's all you gotta do. Works fine for me.

Is that an app or??

I'm slightly confused sorry.
mikeyd85
Rep:
?
Is that an app or??

I'm slightly confused sorry.
Lol - I meant enunciate. Basically, speak properly! :p:
Ducklighter
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Lol - I meant enunciate. Basically, speak properly! :p:
Will go out and check out Elocution Lesson then. :p:
mikeyd85
Rep:
?
Will go out and check out Elocution Lesson then. :p:
Haha. Good one. It's pretty good tbh. You need to have a data connection to use it though, which is a shame, but understandable.

On a somewhat related side note: I'm against the cloud. I like my services to be processed locally. :yep:
member159703
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Haha. Good one. It's pretty good tbh. You need to have a data connection to use it though, which is a shame, but understandable.

On a somewhat related side note: I'm against the cloud. I like my services to be processed locally. :yep:
Why anti cloud? My HD2 was screwing up earlier, so just turned on my iPhone and put the sim in, and all my stuff was synced to google so all my contacts were updated on my iPhone.
Just had a thought though, how is android syncing with OS X?
Hippysnake
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Hey guys, I've just got a Galaxy S, quick question, if I'm connected to my home network and go onto the net, it doesn't eat into my allowance does it? Also, how do I know I'm actually using my home network and not my 3G allowance?

Also, how long does it take for vodafone to activate everything?
markuk99
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Hippysnake)
Hey guys, I've just got a Galaxy S, quick question, if I'm connected to my home network and go onto the net, it doesn't eat into my allowance does it? Also, how do I know I'm actually using my home network and not my 3G allowance?

When you are on 3G/HSPDA the phone says "H" or "3G" at the top. This is when you are eating into your allowance when you surf the net.

When you switch to wif you get a wifi icon which replaces the H/3G. Google "wifi icon" to see what it looks like sort of.
wizard710
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by G8D)
Angry Birds for Android :woo:

Also, peep is fixed.
wow that was quick
yoyo462001
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Hippysnake)

So you couldn't wait for the Desire HD. How are you finding the Galaxy S?
markuk99
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
The DesireHD will be nothing special, just a slight variant to the existing desire, rather than an upgrade. Thats why i didnt wait either. The galaxy s is still significantly better.

the next step up from the galaxy will have to 1.2mhz processors, and phones with better cameras, and tegra graphics etc.
Carl
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I'm cancelling my contract on Vodafone because the contract no longer has truly unlimited data. When is the next big HTC/Android release? Gonna go onto a 30 day contract until a big new handset comes out.
yoyo462001
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by markuk99)
The DesireHD will be nothing special, just a slight variant to the existing desire, rather than an upgrade. Thats why i didnt wait either. The galaxy s is still significantly better.

the next step up from the galaxy will have to 1.2mhz processors, and phones with better cameras, and tegra graphics etc.
Yeah it's basically a desire with a 4'3 inch screen which is perfect.
yoyo462001
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Carl)
I'm cancelling my contract on Vodafone because the contract no longer has truly unlimited data. When is the next big HTC/Android release? Gonna go onto a 30 day contract until a big new handset comes out.
Next new one is HTC Desire HD probably around october/november. next New & Big will probably come start of next year when we start seeing the dual cpu snap dragons.
FinalFlash
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I can't handle my phone anymore. :sigh:

I think I may have to phone Vodafone and try and sort out a Desire deal again. :unsure:

Would it be alright if I used the Desire for the next 2/3 years?
yoyo462001
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by FinalFlash)
I can't handle my phone anymore. :sigh:

I think I may have to phone Vodafone and try and sort out a Desire deal again. :unsure:

Would it be alright if I used the Desire for the next 2/3 years?
What phone is it? Personally I'd like a new phone every 18 months so won't be doing any 24 month deal then again every phone I've had hasn't been high end so that might be why :dontknow:
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (199)
27.64%
No (521)
72.36%

Watched Threads