Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Can anyone tell me if Froyo is coming to the HTC Legend on Vodafone?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheCasual)
    Can anyone tell me if Froyo is coming to the HTC Legend on Vodafone?
    It really should be, but there has been little mention of it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yoyo462001)
    T mobile because they give a 3GB limit for smart phones compared to Vodaphone's 500-1gb limit.
    Are T Mobile reliable though? Seems that at least you can share networks with Orange now so that must improve things!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LetoKynes)
    Are T Mobile reliable though? Seems that at least you can share networks with Orange now so that must improve things!
    I've never had a problem with T-mo and now they are merging then it will get better

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wizard710)
    I've never had a problem with T-mo and now they are merging then it will get better

They have merged already and if you text YES to 2121 you can start benefiting from this service too :yy:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Guvnor)
    They have merged already and if you text YES to 2121 you can start benefiting from this service too :yy:
    What do you mean?

(genuinely curious)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G8D)
    What do you mean?

(genuinely curious)

If you are already on T-mobile you can start using Orange service as well but you have to activate the service, just text the number above saying 'YES' and you're good to go :yy:

So basically if you're in an area and T-mobile service goes down if Orange is stronger then you will start receiving Orange signals on your phone and it will say Orange on your phone.

Make sense now ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Guvnor)
    If you are already on T-mobile you can start using Orange service as well but you have to activate the service, just text the number above saying 'YES' and you're good to go :yy:

So basically if you're in an area and T-mobile service goes down if Orange is stronger then you will start receiving Orange signals on your phone and it will say Orange on your phone.

Make sense now ?
    Yeah.

I was hoping maybe us Orange customers would get the extended data allowance, apparently not

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FinalFlash)
    It's great...although my last phone was the Samsung tocco lite so I'm still getting use to the whole smart phones,apps and etc.

I just found out about half an hour ago that I can record HD(720p) Videos using the phone. :eek:
    I also had a Tocco Lite until recently purchasing an Android HTC (not a desire but still an htc) :five:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samanthaaaa)
    I also had a Tocco Lite until recently purchasing an Android HTC (not a desire but still a htc) :five:
    AN

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G8D)
    AN
    :hand:

Edited

ReputationRep:
    Apparently the DHD's battery life is pathetic. Sigh. Why 1230mAH?

ReputationRep:
    I also had a Tocco Lite until recently purchasing an Android HTC (not a desire but still an htc) :five:
    :five:

I'm really liking it atm....Anyone want to recommend some nice apps? :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    APKTor :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FinalFlash)
    :five:

I'm really liking it atm....Anyone want to recommend some nice apps? :awesome:
    Advanced Task Killer - closes unused apps which can save battery life.

Handcents SMS - better layout for text messages as messages received instantly pop-up. This app also allows you to choose your own song for alarm or ringtones.

ReputationRep:

Handcents SMS - better layout for text messages as messages received instantly pop-up. This app also allows you to choose your own song for alarm or ringtones.
    Although I like Handcent, SMS popup is also good for JUST the popup aspect.

and you can set your own songs for ringtones natively on Android

ReputationRep:
    I think SMS app is a personal thing. I like Chomp SMS, with Swiftkey Keyboard for tapping with.

ReputationRep:
    Android can now officially offer some Llamas an ass whooping!

Spoiler:
    Show
    Winamp is out
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper

Did you get the wildfire? How are you finding it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yoyo462001)
    Did you get the wildfire? How are you finding it?
    Yeah I did and I love it :ahee:

It took a while getting used to at first as this phone is a huge step up to my previous one but yeah, I love it and I love htc and android

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered mobile phones threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.