Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, I'm having a bit of a problem. :unsure:

My phone storage is full and I can't move most my apps to my SD card....and now because of this I can't install any new apps. It's there any option I could use to save all downloaded things on my SD?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FinalFlash)
    Hey guys, I'm having a bit of a problem. :unsure:

My phone storage is full and I can't move most my apps to my SD card....and now because of this I can't install any new apps. It's there any option I could use to save all downloaded things on my SD?
    mount your phone and see if you can move some files but tbh I think most downloaded files are downloaded to the sd card anyway

ReputationRep:
    Had a go on a Desire/S/Streak today in several phone shops.

My Hero is ****e :cry:

ReputationRep:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vskBj...layer_embedded

ReputationRep:
    It's beautiful :daydreaming:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G8D)
    It's beautiful :daydreaming:
    http://phandroid.com/2010/10/18/excl...bread-details/

ReputationRep:
    That's amazing :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    by Quentyn Kennemer on October 18th, 2010

*****, please. I read that website inside-out. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G8D)

I know the feeling

ReputationRep:
    Me too. My contract is up soon.

I don't know what to get next. I just want a phone for games and a few apps. The iPhone has better games (and the bigger developers), Android is catching but I'm impatient and I've waited a year and a half already...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mikeyd85)
    me too. My contract is up soon.

I don't know what to get next. I just want a phone for games and a few apps. The iphone has better games (and the bigger developers), android is catching but i'm impatient and i've waited a year and a half already...
    Burn the blasphemer!!!

ReputationRep:
    Pft, seems the DHD is lasting about 12hours. That's not really doable tbh. Why not a bigger battery pack?! I'd love the Galaxy S, but after seeing how long it's taken Samsung to update it, I'm not so keen. Still, aren't HTC meant to be announcing something tomorrow?

EDIT: Seems I must've made that up, can't find anything.

(Original post by G8D)

Don't say that :slap:

btw, Cronos FroYo 1.4.2 is out.

(Original post by mikeyd85)
    !
    Mikey, have you tried it? Is it worth upgradin' from 1.3.0? It looks like there've been plenty of problems

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by + polarity -)
    Don't say that :slap:

btw, Cronos FroYo 1.4.2 is out.

Mikey, have you tried it? Is it worth upgradin' from 1.3.0? It looks like there've been plenty of problems
    I don't use Cronos. Doesn't accept my SD card (or at least it didn't before).
    I'm still on elelinux Froyo SE

(Original post by Clubber Lang)
    What MP3 players are you lot using? The stock one? (if you have sense does it use the same stock one that Google provide)

Also do any of your phones allow you to see things when the phone is on standby WITHOUT having to press the power button for the screen to come on? i.e have the screen sort of on all the time but not actually fully on. Would it be a battery killer?
    Music Player Pro

But I need new music man, I've hardly listened to any of the stuff I have lately. For that I've been using Grooveshark, but I might get last.fm

Erm... Clock? If you make it dark?
    Spoiler:
    Show

(Original post by G8D)
    I don't use Cronos. Doesn't accept my SD card (or at least it didn't before).
    I'm still on elelinux Froyo SE
    How big is your card? :sexface:

I haven't had a single problem with Cronos! But now TSR crashes both of my browsers :nopity: so I've had to get Opera Mini again :dry:

Is Orange's FUP really 500MB? :mute: This month I'm > 8 GB :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    Music Player Pro

But I need new music man, I've hardly listened to any of the stuff I have lately. For that I've been using Grooveshark, but I might get last.fm

Erm... Clock? If you make it dark?
    Spoiler:
    Show

How big is your card? :sexface:

I haven't had a single problem with Cronos! But now TSR crashes both of my browsers :nopity: so I've had to get Opera Mini again :dry:

Is Orange's FUP really 500MB? :mute: This month I'm > 8 GB :ninja:
    New TSR is fine in Dolphin Browser for me

It's 500MB and I THINK it's another £5 for every 500MB extra you use, not sure if they implemented that yet.

(Original post by G8D)
    New TSR is fine in Dolphin Browser for me

It's 500MB and I THINK it's another £5 for every 500MB extra you use, not sure if they implemented that yet.
    Yesterday it crashed for me in Dolphin and the stock 2.2 browser First it was really slow, then it just closed

lol, **** that

ReputationRep:
    My Android phone is awesome.

<3 Android.

<3 Desire.

(Original post by Broderss)
    My Android phone is awesome.

<3 Android.

<3 Desire.
    :hi: Broderss!

ReputationRep:
    :hi: Broderss!
    lol hihi

long time no see

how been?

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered mobile phones threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.