Turn on thread page Beta

(Original post by yoyo462001)
    Arggggh I'm so indecisive. I want the DHD but after hearing the Nexus S rumours I'm not sure if I should just wait for it. :headfire:
    Apparently the Nexus S (rebranded SGS) has been held back to replace it with a 1.2GHz version.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by G8D)
    Apparently the Nexus S (rebranded SGS) has been held back to replace it with a 1.2GHz version.
    Yeah I read, I'd like to have a new phone by Christmas tbh. But image that Super Amoled 4'3 + Vanilla Android :coma:

Yeah I read, I'd like to have a new phone by Christmas tbh. But image that Super Amoled 4'3 + Vanilla Android :coma:
    4.5" SuperAMOLED2 :fyi:

Apparenty...

:sogood:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G8D)
    4.5" SuperAMOLED2 :fyi:

Apparenty...

:sogood:
    Both sound really good.

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know a good SatNav app for Android? Google navigation always seems to take me on a proper long route, might just be in Sheffield but it's annoying!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bigmo7)
    Does anyone know a good SatNav app for Android? Google navigation always seems to take me on a proper long route, might just be in Sheffield but it's annoying!
    You could try waze?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wizard710)
    You could try waze?
    I'll try anything if it will give me a good router :p: I don't mind if the maps have to be on an SD card of if it is done over the air....do you use waze?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bigmo7)
    I'll try anything if it will give me a good router :p: I don't mind if the maps have to be on an SD card of if it is done over the air....do you use waze?
    I never have I'm afraid but I do know of it as an alternative to google maps
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    The financial times app just came to Android market, there's a really good chance I'll buy the Desire HD within the next few days now :banghead:

The financial times app just came to Android market, there's a really good chance I'll buy the Desire HD within the next few days now :banghead:
    Why banghead?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by G8D)
    Why banghead?
    Because it's really expensive and it would mean I have 2 months left on my Virgin Mobile contract (only £36). And with the whole new Nexus S coming I'm thinking to wait.

Because it's really expensive and it would mean I have 2 months left on my Virgin Mobile contract (only £36). And with the whole new Nexus S coming I'm thinking to wait.
    Nexus S seems to just be SGS with Vanilla. You may as well wait for clarification when it's released and then buy an SGS, root it and install the Vanilla Gingerbread ROM...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G8D)
    Nexus S seems to just be SGS with Vanilla. You may as well wait for clarification when it's released and then buy an SGS, root it and install the Vanilla Gingerbread ROM...
    That sounds tasty as owt.

ReputationRep:
    Finally got Froyo for the Legend today. Its alot more smother and new things on I like Wi-Fi Hotspot and App Sharing. A question though, my weather won't anutomatically update for some reason. I've tried changing the settings, but I keeps switching off. Anyone got any ideas? its annoying me
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by G8D)
    I'd like not to root my phone for at least 6 months, and tbh I don't it's worth waiting longer just for an Amoled screen and all the Dual CPU stuff I don't care about. Can you do me a favour an check if the Financial times app is up on the market as I've only seen one internet source mention it. Thanks

I'd like not to root my phone for at least 6 months, and tbh I don't it's worth waiting longer just for an Amoled screen and all the Dual CPU stuff I don't care about. Can you do me a favour an check if the Financial times app is up on the market as I've only seen one internet source mention it. Thanks
    I tried. I don't think it can run on my Hero :dontknow:

Can't see in Market.

http://www.slashgear.com/lg-star-teg...hdmi-16114384/

Want.

(Original post by mikeyd85)
    That sounds tasty as owt.
    :yes:

LOL I rooted the day I got my phone!

But I got Cronos the day after, I think.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by + polarity -)
    :yes:

LOL I rooted the day I got my phone!

But I got Cronos the day after, I think.
    That's because your phone was crap from the beginning :teehee:

That's because your phone was crap from the beginning :teehee:
    wasteman at least I've got Android :plz2:

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered mobile phones threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.