Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Right then guys, any phones you have spotted that don't have 4G and so may make it across the pond

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wizard710)
    Right then guys, any phones you have spotted that don't have 4G and so may make it across the pond
    Moto Atrix is on the UK Moto site.

Any good andriod apps out
    (thumbs up if their are lool)
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by blueray)
    Any good andriod apps out
    (thumbs up if their are lool)
    I'm addicted to Angry Birds
    Also, despite my mocking of G8D... paper toss is fast becoming addicting too...

Bubble buster is my new fav game

ReputationRep:
    The Moto Atrix looks insane. The webtob thing looks epic too. Definitely my next phone, I'm thinking. 960x450 res, front facing camera, fingerprint reader, 1gig RAM, up to 48gig storage, dual core Tegra 2, and a 1930mAh battery. Yummmmmm.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kaph)
    The Moto Atrix looks insane. The webtob thing looks epic too. Definitely my next phone, I'm thinking. 960x450 res, front facing camera, fingerprint reader, 1gig RAM, up to 48gig storage, dual core Tegra 2, and a 1930mAh battery. Yummmmmm.
    :sexface:

I never saw something like that coming. Do want!

ReputationRep:
    The Motorola Atrix looks bloody awesome!!! I can officially upgrade in 3 months time but my contract doesn't end for another 5 months!!! I wonder if HTC will release anything which will beat the Atrix! Dual Core 2ghz with 2gb ram maybe, or is it too much to ask??? Mikeyd85, do you still have your HTC Hero with you??? lol.

ReputationRep:
    TweetDeck's a nice way to integrate both facebook and twitter if you use both of them

ReputationRep:
    Honeycomb makes me wet.

Also, did you guys miss me? :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IcEmAn911)
    The Motorola Atrix looks bloody awesome!!! I can officially upgrade in 3 months time but my contract doesn't end for another 5 months!!! I wonder if HTC will release anything which will beat the Atrix! Dual Core 2ghz with 2gb ram maybe, or is it too much to ask??? Mikeyd85, do you still have your HTC Hero with you??? lol.
    No way. I'm pretty disappointed with HTC at CES. They haven't announced any dual core phones yet, still stuff with the newer Snapdragons. Refreshes with some 4G. They just seem to be pushing more of the old, when all this incredible tech is being announced by what, until recently, have been the underdogs while HTC has pushed forward. How the game changes.

Still, maybe they have something up their sleeves. But the Atrix...*drool*.

ReputationRep:
    What's a NOVA screen?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by itsmyname)
    What's a NOVA screen?
    It's just LG's way of saying "it's really bright".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IcEmAn911)
    Yeah, still on the Hero... but I can upgrade in Feb and I'm on Orange, which the Atrix is going to be on... I can't believe the LG Optimus 2x is no longer my first choice! The Xoom looks incredible too and Honeycomb looks amazing. iOS - you're in big trouble.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mikeyd85)
    Yeah, still on the Hero... but I can upgrade in Feb and I'm on Orange, which the Atrix is going to be on... I can't believe the LG Optimus 2x is no longer my first choice! The Xoom looks incredible too and Honeycomb looks amazing. iOS - you're in big trouble.
    Yeah same, I am going to buy off contract and may get the Atrix depending on price

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wizard710)
    Yeah same, I am going to buy off contract and may get the Atrix depending on price
    What's the inchage on the Atrix? I can't be bothered to look it up

ReputationRep:
    Are all the SanFran's coming in TFT now, instead of the OLED?
    Can the CPU be overclocked to 1ghz?

I'm thinking of getting this instead of paying £70 for a replacement for my damaged ipod touch

ReputationRep:
    How much better is 4g than 3g? and will the UK GET 4G cos I'm super jealous of my friends in the US!!!!!????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by itsmyname)
    Are all the SanFran's coming in TFT now, instead of the OLED?
    Can the CPU be overclocked to 1ghz?

I'm thinking of getting this instead of paying £70 for a replacement for my damaged ipod touch
    Most ones currently coming into circulation are TFT, there are some AMOLEDs floating around though.
    It can't currently be overclocked. But no doubt it will be possible when the kernel sources sources come out.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by mikeyd85)
    Aren't you scared that Motorola will make it an absolute pain to root, look what they did with the Droid X. I just wonder how many people are going 'I want the Atrix because I want to flash a custom straight away' or I want the Atrix and I'll be using Moto Blur'

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered mobile phones threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.