Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

(Original post by mikeyd85)
    Just flashed CGB1.5.0.

*Faster GUI

And a half Feeyo!
    I had soooo many problems when I tried CG 1.1! But I've moved all my apps out of /system/app/ to my SD card now :yes:

Is it worth leaving Froyo now? Have you had trouble with any incompatible apps? Will upgrading erase the apps on my SD card? :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    Maths alarms usually result in me solving the problem instantly and going back to sleep, or taking my battery out if it's too hard for me to solve straight away.

ReputationRep:
    Going to try Sleep as an Droid tonight.

See if it's all that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by greeneyedgirl)
    I'd probably sleep through that too!

It's odd tho, whenever I share a bed with someone I wake up really easily, or if I get a text during the night it wakes me up, but otherwise I am truly dead to the world!
    :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    Works fine on my SanFran

Also on paid version you can set it up to ask you a maths question in order to make sure you're awake! Never got out of bed (and been so good at mental maths) before!
    You can still get the maths questions on the free trial version

(Original post by silent ninja)
    I've always hated the sound of apps that do that (ignore my sig :ninja:). Knowing me I'd smash my phone if it didn't shut up lol
    Whenever I set a maths clock to hard, I'd always end up waking up with my phone's battery on the opposite side of the room from my phone. Odd that.
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by jermaindefoe)
    :sexface:
    I meant when I've got friends visiting me at uni actually...

(Original post by estel)

Whenever I set a maths clock to hard, I'd always end up waking up with my phone's battery on the opposite side of the room from my phone. Odd that.
    Ahhh well I only saw the option after I paid to get it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by estel)

I couldn't do the hard maths captchas while wide awake. That, coupled with the cockerel alarm sound was almost enough to drive me insane.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by estel)
    For what it's worth, over what's been now a week of use, it hasn't worked brilliantly for me every night (though, yes, this is possibly more because I've been going to bed only 3 hours before getting up, but that's my own issue...). Overall it's pretty awesome, though.

Last night:
    Try sleeping with the phone a little closer to you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad Vlad)
    Try sleeping with the phone a little closer to you.
    It's under my pillow. Hard to get much closer :/
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Yeah I had a nap, and it was pretty much a straight line in my deep sleep, should i put it under my pillow? Or take of my case?
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by yoyo462001)
    Yeah I had a nap, and it was pretty much a straight line in my deep sleep, should i put it under my pillow? Or take of my case?
    I have mine lying right by my shoulder

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by + polarity -)
    I had soooo many problems when I tried CG 1.1! But I've moved all my apps out of /system/app/ to my SD card now :yes:

Is it worth leaving Froyo now? Have you had trouble with any incompatible apps? Will upgrading erase the apps on my SD card? :cry2:
    CG1.5 is very nice. Not found any problems with apps so far. It's quick too.

I'd say it's worth upgrading to now, though you'll have to do a full wipe, so yes, you'll lose your apps.

Hmm, I think I will do a Bart backup beforehand

ReputationRep:
    Hmm don't put the phone under your pillow. I have mine about 4 inches or more from my shoulder. I have the paid version now :love: You can set it so you have to find a sheep to turn the alarm off :lol:

I recorded myself but I didn't sleep talk. :emo:

Does a higher peak denote lighter sleep? If so, these results are interesting.
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    Yep

ReputationRep:
    Interesting how?

Yep
    Thanks.

It seems Ali's sleep cycle is nearly 2 hours long :zomg:

If mine is as long then I have been timing my alarms incorrectly.
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    Thanks.

It seems Ali's sleep cycle is nearly 2 hours long :zomg:

If mine is as long then I have been timing my alarms incorrectly.
    Everyone's is different mine is about 2 hours (although much more erratic when been drinking!)

Everyone's is different mine is about 2 hours (although much more erratic when been drinking!)
    I always went with the standard value of 90 minutes, but yo, the evidence disagrees

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered mobile phones threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.