Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Had a iphone 3g.......

but now got a new contract and got the htc desire HD, so will be joining this thread

(Original post by vn2009)
    Had a iphone 3g.......

but now got a new contract and got the htc desire HD, so will be joining this thread
    You did the right thing. :closedeyes:

ReputationRep:
    Had a iphone 3g.......

Welcome
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    Had a iphone 3g.......

Congrats
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Okay I'm also using widgetlocker now. With each day my allegianceto HTC diminishes.

(Original post by yoyo462001)
    Okay I'm also using widgetlocker now. With each day my allegianceto HTC diminishes.

I've considered WidgetLocker but I don't think I need that much stuff on my lockscreen.

Since I'm not doing anything tonight (:ahee:) I think I'll put Cronos Gingerbread on my phone; it's slowed down a lot this week.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone tried SwipePad beta? Really cool way of getting to apps that you use and it's totally customisable. Kinda like the recently used apps list but for the apps you want.

Setting it up is a big pain if you have a large app list but imo it's worth it. Bare in mind it is only a beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by + polarity -)
    You did the right thing. :closedeyes:

(Original post by Mad Vlad)
    Welcome

(Original post by greeneyedgirl)
    Congrats
    Cheers
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by bigmo7)
    Anyone tried SwipePad beta? Really cool way of getting to apps that you use and it's totally customisable. Kinda like the recently used apps list but for the apps you want.

Setting it up is a big pain if you have a large app list but imo it's worth it. Bare in mind it is only a beta
    It wouldn't work because I swipe for things such as my keypad, angry birds and fruitslice

ReputationRep:
    It wouldn't work because I swipe for things such as my keypad, angry birds and fruitslice
    I've played all of those games and it's been fine. You can set the area to different parts of the screen too. I doubt you swipe right from the corners of the screen as you would with this.
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by bigmo7)
    I've played all of those games and it's been fine. You can set the area to different parts of the screen too. I doubt you swipe right from the corners of the screen as you would with this.
    Fruitslice I quite often do

ReputationRep:
    Guys, is there anyway I can screenshot my phone, without root? v_v no time to root, and no applications in the market for screenshot for unroot phone. I downloaded screen capture and it won't work on my phone

- phone is HTC Hero.

v_v time like these I wish I had the iphone.

But isn't it ludicrously easy, with Universal Androot?

ReputationRep:
    Fruitslice I quite often do
    If you do it quick enough it doesn't register on SwipePad so it's not too bad...I've not managed to bring up SwipePad accidentally yet so imo it's a success.

(Original post by Ducklighter)
    Guys, is there anyway I can screenshot my phone, without root? v_v no time to root, and no applications in the market for screenshot for unroot phone. I downloaded screen capture and it won't work on my phone

- phone is HTC Hero.

v_v time like these I wish I had the iphone.
    Or the SGS, I can screenshot on my phone without any software :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    But isn't it ludicrously easy, with Universal Androot?
    You tried it before?

I'm taking my phone back to 3 on Monday (Tuesday, maybe) because it's playing up once again v_v

You tried it before?

I'm taking my phone back to 3 on Monday (Tuesday, maybe) because it's playing up once again v_v
    Yeah, that's how I rooted my phone after I bought it.

I'm sure you can easily unroot, too.

ReputationRep:
    You tried it before?

I bet your issues are all software and could be solved via MoDaCo/CM7 ROM

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G8D)
    I bet your issues are all software and could be solved via MoDaCo/CM7 ROM
    I'm think I'm suffering from network problems, more than anything. I'm not too sure. It's only because I want to send one text, but instead my phone sends out 20 texts, when I think it doesn't go through and I keep resending it.

... does that even make sense? :confused:

Cronos Gingerbread, yo

Update your radio?

ReputationRep:
    Cronos Gingerbread, yo

Update your radio?
    how do I do that on the Hero ? :confused:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered mobile phones threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.