Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

When I wake up my phone, I have to wait for at least thirty seconds for Launcherpro to get ready
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by G8D)
    No I mean a massive app beyond that which someone would bother programming.

It's not just providing the different language's words but stringing them into and semi-reasonable sentence. Your best bet would be to get a French dictionary from the Market.
    But I can speak french anyway...
    And spanish...
    And another team mate can do german...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by greeneyedgirl)
    but i can speak french anyway...
    And spanish...
    And another team mate can do german...
    I've read back, nvm pre-edit

I really doubt there is an app for you. Not to my knowledge anyway.
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by G8D)
    I've read back, nvm pre-edit

I really doubt there is an app for you. Not to my knowledge anyway.
    Might download an Italian one...just in case we end up in Italy...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by + polarity -)
    Has Launcherpro been freezing a lot for anyone? It's been awful for me this week!
    Mine's been fine. Love LP at the moment

ReputationRep:
    Might download an Italian one...just in case we end up in Italy...
    Unless you get a flight somewhere further I HIGHLY doubt you will venture that far in 48 hours.
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by G8D)
    Unless you get a flight somewhere further I HIGHLY doubt you will venture that far in 48 hours.
    Oh we plan on flying

ReputationRep:
    Oh we plan on flying
    For free?

ReputationRep:
    When I wake up my phone, I have to wait for at least thirty seconds for Launcherpro to get ready
    Delete the database for it using root explorer and set it up again? Or just clear the cache?
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by G8D)
    For free?
    Yep =D it's been done before! People don't show up for their flights, sometimes you get lucky!

Also some people are charitable =D

ReputationRep:
    Yep =D it's been done before! People don't show up for their flights, sometimes you get lucky!

Also some people are charitable =D
    Good luck
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by G8D)
    Good luck
    Thanks hun =D just wanna raise money for charity really, and will be a bit of a laugh too!

(Original post by G8D)
    It's not a cloud service or something...
    :shifty: But sometimes programs have bugs, no?

(Original post by Ducklighter)
    Mine's been fine. Love LP at the moment
    (Original post by bigmo7)
    Delete the database for it using root explorer and set it up again? Or just clear the cache?
    Well after investigating the problem, it seemed the LauncherPro Plus Facebook widget was the problem - I guess the cache just got really big (Android said it was using 5 MB of data on top of the 3 or so MB for the app :nooo:) - so I cleared its cache, and now everything seems fine :thumbsup:

I think I'll try using Tasker tomorrow. I need to do some work today. :dong:

Edit: I have a question! If the Cronos governor is in effect, does that mean I don't need OverclockWidget any more? Does the governor control frequencies while the phone is asleep?

ReputationRep:
    I'm looking for a new phone, but I'm not that sure on what to get. I was thinking of the Nexus S mainly for the "pure Google" and quicker updates?

I am really sick of my Hero now, battery life and performance feel really bad these days. I need to change networks as well, having virtually no signal in my bedroom and in other parts of the city (e.g. where I am living next year) is incredibly annoying.

(Original post by Ben25)
    I am really sick of my Hero now, battery life and performance feel really bad these days. I need to change networks as well, having virtually no signal in my bedroom and in other parts of the city (e.g. where I am living next year) is incredibly annoying.
    Have you tried a different ROM? :perv:

ReputationRep:
    Have you tried a different ROM? :perv:
    Yeah, I have. My contract runs out soon, so I'll be changing anyway.

It's the network which is annoying me more, and the lack of signal is not caused by the phone.

ReputationRep:
    I bought a Samsung Galaxy 3 the other day, and so far Android is wicked. well worthy of its market share size.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by rajandkwameali)
    I bought a Samsung Galaxy 3 the other day, and so far Android is wicked. well worthy of its market share size.
    Wow really! :zomg: How are you finding the 4 cores and Super Duper Amoled Plus Plus screen??? I heard it's even running Pie (Android 9.0)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yoyo462001)
    Wow really! :zomg: How are you finding the 4 cores and Super Duper Amoled Plus Plus screen??? I heard it's even running Pie (Android 9.0)
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Samsung-Gala...9373798&sr=8-2

um....

You seem to have ignored the lack of "S".
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    In my head it all worked out, so it's cool. :dance:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered mobile phones threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.