Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by designuk)
    the only thing is they are all on tmobile and on buymobiles.net it says this

'It is not possible to port an existing T Mobile contract/pay as you go mobile number to a new T Mobile contract'

im not sure if you can do it on phones 4 u as i would like to keep my existing number
    You cannot port your number from T-Mobile to T-Mobile anywhere. But there is a way around it. Port your current number to another network, and then you can port it back to T-Mobile. Btw, I chose the option not to port my number on buymobilephones.net. Instead I rang 150 when my phone arrived and asked them to port it.

ReputationRep:
    Finally found an ASUS EEE transformer, I have to say that Honeycomb is a bit of a letdown tbh, I'm not sure what's worse though; Google not releasing the source code or that they let an OS like Honeycomb come to the market. I did a quadrant test and it breaks 2000 which is pretty poor for dual core. It gets let down in terms of 2D and 3D graphics, I think it's just that the software doesn't take full advantage of the hardware...HD video playback is stuttery too

Still, I do love the tablet...can't wait to get my hands on a dock too. If my phone can break 3000 easily and get up to 3500 then surely this can do the same...:K:

That's my 2 cents anyway...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by designuk)
    I've decided to get a galaxy sII now but whats the best deal people have found on it? Im hoping for no more than £25 a month for a £24 month contract, maybe a bit more for an 18 month contract
    http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/sams...rehouse/933998

ReputationRep:
    went in store to play around with the galaxy s2 today and bloody hell those things are big lol - i was expecting a big phone but not that big :eek: however it was bloody fast and screen looks amazing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz)
    went in store to play around with the galaxy s2 today and bloody hell those things are big lol - i was expecting a big phone but not that big :eek: however it was bloody fast and screen looks amazing.
    Yea it's quite big and yet it's the slimmest smartphone you can buy. It keeps slipping out of my hand because everything is disproportionate...will take some time to get used to I guess.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RedGuy)
    Yea it's quite big and yet it's the slimmest smartphone you can buy. It keeps slipping out of my hand because everything is disproportionate...will take some time to get used to I guess.
    yea i felt that too, just didn't feel right and didn't have enough weight behind it. think ill be going for the sensation when thtats out

ReputationRep:
    Test its durability for us will ya Drop it a couple of times :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    Sense 3.0 mmmmmm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mikeyd85)
    There's part of me that would love to have just stayed with the Hero... but once you get used to web browsing with no keyboard lag...
    So jealous. I look forward to being able to load TSR and then be able to type a response without lag.

I was stood outside a friends flat yesterday in the pissing rain and it took 5 minutes to load, compose and send a 5 word text

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wizard710)
    So jealous. I look forward to being able to load TSR and then be able to type a response without lag.

I was stood outside a friends flat yesterday in the pissing rain and it took 5 minutes to load, compose and send a 5 word text
    :lolwut: What phone / ROM are you on?

ReputationRep:
    Hell don't remind me of those....

Recently moved to Switzerland from the UK and the best deal going for the S2 (released 23rd May) is going to be £209 upfront, no free calls, 50 free texts/month, 100 MB free/month and £20/month all on a simple 24 month contract.

I'm not best pleased.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mikeyd85)
    :lolwut: What phone / ROM are you on?
    Hero, Cronos 1.9.5

In other news I/O kicks off tomorrow :woo: :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Lucky you. I'm over here in the US waiting for it to be released... or even have a launch date. I've been following the phone for some time now and it's definitely going to be my next upgrade.

Funny though because my past phones have been

Samsung Impression (First OLED display)
    Samsung Captivate (AMOLED display)
    Samsung Galaxy S 2 (Super Amoled + display)

(I think I got those right lol). Right now I'm using a Nexus 1 though.

ReputationRep:
    I/O Starts in a few minutes time

ReputationRep:
    ^ http://www.youtube.com/user/googledevelopers
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    You guys have probably come across this already but.... Android Ice cream sandwich. :rofl:

Google Music in beta? :awesome:

US ONLY?! :mob:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spikeymike)
    You guys have probably come across this already but.... Android Ice cream sandwich. :rofl:
    What other dessert begins with "I"?
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Mad Vlad)
    What other dessert begins with "I"?
    Iced buns :perv:

:no:

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered mobile phones threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.