Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G8D)
    :sad:
    :facepalm:

(Original post by mikeyd85)
    :facepalm:
    I'm bored. I may just nandroid my **** and try it out.

First ROM I ran was DHD and it was nice but slow, I'll see how this goes.

Curse HTC for giving the American T-Mobile version double the ROM :shakecane:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G8D)
    I'm bored. I may just nandroid my **** and try it out.

First ROM I ran was DHD and it was nice but slow, I'll see how this goes.

Curse HTC for giving the American T-Mobile version double the ROM :shakecane:
    :mad:

I did not know that... Have fun!

:mad:

I did not know that... Have fun!
    Partition issues.

****ed up my first EXT partition time ago (with my Hero), it worked for App2SD but didn't with the HD2
    So now I have this:

How do I re-join all these into one FAT32 partition ready to be re-partitioned? I really need the extra space.
    (Will take this to the Tech Soc in a mo )
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by G8D)
    Partition issues.

****ed up my first EXT partition time ago (with my Hero), it worked for App2SD but didn't with the HD2
    So now I have this:

How do I re-join all these into one FAT32 partition ready to be re-partitioned? I really need the extra space.
    (Will take this to the Tech Soc in a mo )
    I use GParted for partitioning SD cards. I can't remember if it can do what you want non-destructively though.

(Original post by alex_hk90)
    I use GParted for partitioning SD cards. I can't remember if it can do what you want non-destructively though.
    Non-destructively as in formatting?

I don't care. I can nandroid the EXT partition and I'm already backing everything up onto my PC.

Is Gparted an app or do you load it from boot, I can't remember.

EDIT: Nvm, it's a liveCD. Will look into it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G8D)

I don't care. I can nandroid the EXT partition and I'm already backing everything up onto my PC.

Is Gparted an app or do you load it from boot, I can't remember.

EDIT: Nvm, it's a liveCD. Will look into it.
    GParted is a really good shout. I'd highly recommend it to every one in IT whatsoever.

GParted is a really good shout. I'd highly recommend it to every one in IT whatsoever.
    Stupid question probably: does it recognise SDcard in USB adapters? On my old Laptop I tried it and it didn't work :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G8D)
    Stupid question probably: does it recognise SDcard in USB adapters? On my old Laptop I tried it and it didn't work :/
    http://gparted.sourceforge.net/

It looks like it. Not a stupid question though.

ReputationRep:
    did i just seen an orange moto atrix advert on TV?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ?!master?!mini?!)
    did i just seen an orange moto atrix advert on TV?
    More than likely.

Seen it too in the past few days.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by G8D)

Non-destructively as in maintaining the data (sometimes it can for just moving around partitions).

(Original post by G8D)
    It's always worked using USB adapters for me, but I think it will depend on whether or not the drivers it includes on the LiveCD are compatible with your USB adapter / controller / motherboard / etc.

(Original post by alex_hk90)
    Non-destructively as in maintaining the data (sometimes it can for just moving around partitions).

It's always worked using USB adapters for me, but I think it will depend on whether or not the drivers it includes on the LiveCD are compatible with your USB adapter / controller / motherboard / etc.
    So I will lose everything (potentially)?
    You don't mean literally destroying my SD card or parts of its storage?
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by G8D)
    So I will lose everything (potentially)?
    You don't mean literally destroying my SD card or parts of its storage?
    No, sorry, I just mean the data, it will still be perfectly usable once you've repartitioned it the way you want.

This ROM is large. It's taking ages to download, and I can't Gpart til it's downloaded

Um... It wont let me do anything in Gparted.. if I right click on the unallocated sector everything is greyed out.

Is there ANYTHING I can do with this?

frWAGN,MFBSAFGJHDSFHDBSFHHFBNDSB FHEWGFDYHWABD
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by G8D)
    Um... It wont let me do anything in Gparted.. if I right click on the unallocated sector everything is greyed out.

Is there ANYTHING I can do with this?
    That's weird. Have you got another USB adapter to try and/or another MicroSD card to see if it's the adapter which isn't supported or something to do with the card itself?

ReputationRep:
    ok so im thinking about going for the samsung galaxy s II deal on affordable mobile

http://www.affordablemobiles.co.uk/c...ns&siteid=1300

Are they ok to use? and do you normally get cashback if you go through topcashback

also i read that if you got through another company for a tmobile contact you get crap internet

'DsK - May 24, 2011 09:31
    The problem with going via another company for a t-mobile contract is that you get the throttled internet (300k), you have to pay an additional £5 a month for web and walk which gives you the full 2mbit!'

anyone know anymore one this?

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered mobile phones threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.