Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheCasual)
    Wonder if someone could help me? I'm having master reset my HTC Legend every couple of weeks because lag and slowness. Can anyone give me any tips on how to reduce the amount of times I have to reset it?
    I've never had to do that! You could try rooting it, and installing a custom ROM as the software HTC provides is usually quite laggy. You'll find information about that here:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/forumdisplay.php?f=610

ReputationRep:
    Very.

ReputationRep:
    must admit this is the first smart phone i have had and i am loving it (sensation)

but i was just wondering if anyone new of a good app for measuring minutes text and data remaining?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jermaindefoe)
    must admit this is the first smart phone i have had and i am loving it (sensation)

but i was just wondering if anyone new of a good app for measuring minutes text and data remaining?
    Not sure about minutes/messages.

But 3G Watchdog is great for monitoring data.

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys. I have a samsung galaxy S. I have connected my phone to kies,and backed up my photos, videos etc but when I open kies,again it comes up in another language.

I have tried uninstalling and then reinstalling but all my backed up files are,removed and I have to back them up again.

Can anyone help, I will truly be grateful

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jermaindefoe)

Can't wait to receive mine. Have to wait until at least the 17th, though

ReputationRep:
    Sensation will be unlocked.

ReputationRep:
    :woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo:

ReputationRep:
    This pleases me.

ReputationRep:
    It's not like it'd be that hard to unlock...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dulcificum)
    What...

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure the guys over at XDA would appreciate you popping over and giving them a few tips then.

ReputationRep:
    Aren't all phones are unlockable by the network? Or do you mean root?

ReputationRep:
    Aren't all phones are unlockable by the network? Or do you mean root?
    Did you read the ****ing article?

It's about HTC retroactively unlocking bootloaders. So no, not root. Not directly anyway.

ReputationRep:
    No, I read the text which used the word "unlocked" with reference to mobile phones and I parsed the standard meaning.

ReputationRep:
    A operating system for mobile devices.

Unless you mean the other form of android which is a robot or synthetic organism designed to look and act like a human.

ReputationRep:
    What happened to you guys? :moon:

ReputationRep:
    I'm still working out how to use my phone... I'm normally decent with technology but this phone keeps failing me...

The gf can do anything on it whenver she feels like it though...
    And keeps teaching me stuff after i've been failing for 30 mins she does it in 5 seconds...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MHorman)
    I'm still working out how to use my phone... I'm normally decent with technology but this phone keeps failing me...

The gf can do anything on it whenver she feels like it though...
    And keeps teaching me stuff after i've been failing for 30 mins she does it in 5 seconds...
    D'awwwww.

Ask us, we can usually assist

ReputationRep:
    I haven't been in here for like forever :sigh:

I feel ashamed...

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered mobile phones threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.