Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wizard710)
    Really. It's 5.3". its HUGE
    I've went from 3.2 to 4.3. It's only logical

Think of the pixel density :sogood:

Plus I like the idea of taking written notes with it on the fly (it looks really sensitive: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMvMWyXldzk)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stuffedfigs)
    Hey guys, just wondering, is anyone experiencing a slow down on the Facebook for Android App recently? I just want to see if it's my phone that's at fault or not =P
    Me. It just keeps on loading, but nothing happening

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G8D)
    I've went from 3.2 to 4.3. It's only logical

Think of the pixel density :sogood:

Plus I like the idea of taking written notes with it on the fly (it looks really sensitive: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMvMWyXldzk)
    I suppose so yeah
    (Original post by TheCasual)
    Me. It just keeps on loading, but nothing happening
    Nope, it is still blisteringly quick on my S2 but then so is everything

ReputationRep:
    No Facebook problems here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G8D)
    No Facebook problems here.
    Facebook app is a bit slow at times in my opinion.

ReputationRep:
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1251823

I'll xpost my question here guys, any ideas?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wizard710)
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1251823

I'll xpost my question here guys, any ideas?
    No clue I'm afraid.

But that actually sounds like a really good idea. If anything comes of it let me know

ReputationRep:
    Just waiting for my HTC Sensation to be delivered.

Can anyone tell me how to go about installing a gameboy emulator to play POKEMON on? Are there certain websites or apps?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cupid Stunt)
    Just waiting for my HTC Sensation to be delivered.

Can anyone tell me how to go about installing a gameboy emulator to play POKEMON on? Are there certain websites or apps?
    Download GameBoid or GBCoid from the Market. I think you can download another app (ROM Gripper) within either of those apps to easily download the ROMs if you haven't got them already.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AugustWestie)
    Download GameBoid or GBCoid from the Market. I think you can download another app (ROM Gripper) within either of those apps to easily download the ROMs if you haven't got them already.
    Ok thanks, with regards to the ROMs. I have tonnes on my Laptop already, which I use for the PC version GBA emulator, would these work with the GameBoid emulator?

Same goes with SNES ROMs.

Thanks
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Cupid Stunt)
    Ok thanks, with regards to the ROMs. I have tonnes on my Laptop already, which I use for the PC version GBA emulator, would these work with the GameBoid emulator?

Same goes with SNES ROMs.
    Should do.

ReputationRep:
    N64oid was the best thing I ever downloaded.

F****** ZELDA AND **** MAN!!!11

ReputationRep:
    An app that hacks into nearby WiGi would be really useful to me right now....

ReputationRep:
    Anyone know any great apps? Kinda bored and looking through the market
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    I either have a bug on my phone or my laptop causing my email to send dodgy spam emails...have a feeling it's phone as keeps telling me memory is running low...suggestions?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by greeneyedgirl)
    I either have a bug on my phone or my laptop causing my email to send dodgy spam emails...have a feeling it's phone as keeps telling me memory is running low...suggestions?
    It's possibly neither. Try changing your password and seeing if that makes a difference.

Also, delete some apps (or download a cache clearer) because your memory is low.
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by G8D)
    It's possibly neither. Try changing your password and seeing if that makes a difference.

Also, delete some apps (or download a cache clearer) because your memory is low.
    Have done, and still saying memory low...gah I might have to get rid of angry birds :cry:

(Original post by Nick Longjohnson)
    N64oid was the best thing I ever downloaded.

F****** ZELDA AND **** MAN!!!11
    I have Gameboid and it's QUITE SIK. Got a couple of Zelda games myself :smug:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by + polarity -)
    I have Gameboid and it's QUITE SIK. Got a couple of Zelda games myself :smug:
    Damn, don't remind me. I managed to wean myself off of old video games in the last couple of days!

(Original post by Nick Longjohnson)
    Damn, don't remind me. I managed to wean myself off of old video games in the last couple of days!
    You should try Spyro 2: Season of Flame

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered mobile phones threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.