Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Does anybody know why TSR no longer loads for me, I just get an error saying "Data connectivity problem -The server failed to communicate. Please try again later."

Every other website that I go on works fine...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ducklighter)
    ohh. I can't seem do use the memory card on my computer It seems to hate it.
    Have you told the Hero to mount the SD card?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mikeyd85)
    Have you told the Hero to mount the SD card?
    No... =/ I went straight ahead and put the memory card onto my computer rather than into the hero.

ReputationRep:
    No... =/ I went straight ahead and put the memory card onto my computer rather than into the hero.
    Whack it in the Hero, let it format it / do what it needs to do, then plug the Hero in via USB.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mikeyd85)
    Whack it in the Hero, let it format it / do what it needs to do, then plug the Hero in via USB.
    thankss will do

ReputationRep:
    Hi, Ive ordered a T Mobile Pulse phone which runs Android 1.6 and at the setup of the phone it asks to set up the google account. I dont already have a google account, are there any benefits? I use Windows Live Messenger instead as my email and instant messenger on my pc if it means anything.

Thx

ReputationRep:
    What's the difference between shopshavvy and barcode scanner? =/

absolutely loving the phone. My iPod touch seems inferior now haha.

I love the [haptic?] touch when you touch things and you get vibrations.! :O how awwesome is thatt.. and the keyboard is easyy to use and texting is amazingg =D

(Original post by gamer9)
    Hi, Ive ordered a T Mobile Pulse phone which runs Android 1.6 and at the setup of the phone it asks to set up the google account. I dont already have a google account, are there any benefits? I use Windows Live Messenger instead as my email and instant messenger on my pc if it means anything.

Thx
    It will benefit you with Huawei ever release an update to 2.0, as you will be able to restore contacts and redownload apps etc.

What's the difference between shopshavvy and barcode scanner? =/

absolutely loving the phone. My iPod touch seems inferior now haha.

I love the [haptic?] touch when you touch things and you get vibrations.! :O how awwesome is thatt.. and the keyboard is easyy to use and texting is amazingg =D
    I think the second one does QR codes too.

Also: I KNOW RIGHT!

ReputationRep:
    Question..
    How do you delete entries in the calander? It's strange I'm having so much trouble trying to delete it.. or do I change the days =/?

Question..
    How do you delete entries in the calander? It's strange I'm having so much trouble trying to delete it.. or do I change the days =/?
    I don't use the calender, but just for you:
    - Select the entry.
    - MENU
    - Delete
    - OK.

When it comes to Android the MENU button is generally the answer to everything.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G8D)
    :yes:

ReputationRep:
    I still haven't got my phone

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meus)
    I still haven't got my phone

What phone are you awaiting?

ReputationRep:
    What phone are you awaiting?
    The Hero from T-Mobile. They said its a black version. Did you get yours from them? What colour?

(Original post by Meus)
    The Hero from T-Mobile. They said its a black version. Did you get yours from them? What colour?
    AFAIK T-Mob only do black..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meus)
    I got a white version from another forum who was selling it unlocked inc 8gb memory card 2 screen protectors for £245

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G8D)
    AFAIK T-Mob only do black..
    The white looks better in the photos and videos in my opinion. But we'll see when my black one arrives. I couldn't sleep with the excitement but alas UPS don't deliver on weekends

ReputationRep:
    I got a white version from another forum who was selling it unlocked inc 8gb memory card 2 screen protectors for £245
    Couple of questions, are there any apps on the Market for security e.g. lock certain areas of the phone.

Is the screen finger-print resistant?

How long does it take to load when you switch it on?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G8D)
    Or holding your finger down on the screen for a couple of seconds!

(Original post by Meus)
    Is the screen finger-print resistant?

How long does it take to load when you switch it on?
    Yes, and a few minutes - I try to avoid turning it off.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered mobile phones threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.