Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mikeyd85)
    3D Magic Words, and there is indeed a free version!

Thanks, can't rep you again but will next time i can...

I only like free versions because i keep getting a massive number of games lately and if i was paying for them all then the bill would add up quickly...

If i really like a game then i usually buy the "PRO" version for money but not very often...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MHorman)
    Thanks, can't rep you again but will next time i can...

I only like free versions because i keep getting a massive number of games lately and if i was paying for them all then the bill would add up quickly...

If i really like a game then i usually buy the "PRO" version for money but not very often...
    I know what you mean.

Generally, if the only difference between free and Pro is no ads, I'll stick with free and ad block them.

ReputationRep:
    So apparently flash is dead? Is the true?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by itsmyname)
    It's not getting any further features. It will get security updates and it will remain on the market. Not a huge issue really. I can't say I use Flash for much more than the BBC F1 page.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by itsmyname)
    http://www.computerworld.com/s/artic...?taxonomyId=15

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G8D)
    64GB Prime should come in at about £400 I reckon. Plus the ~£100 dock.

Not bad at all. I really want it.

Funny that when I get my heart set on an 11" Air this comes along and makes me wet :daydreaming:
    From what I've heard, the 32GB one will come in around £500

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wizard710)
    From what I've heard, the 32GB one will come in around £500
    £499.99 with dock, apparently.

Though when I read that it didn't specify size. One can hope for the 64GB :moon:

ReputationRep:
    Not as physically good looking as I thought it'd be.

I really hate the black border around screens that most tablets seem to have.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G8D)

I thought that at first but since getting a tablet I've realised it's needed really for you to have something to hold on to.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AugustWestie)
    I thought that at first but since getting a tablet I've realised it's needed really for you to have something to hold on to.
    Bit excessive in this case though. Imo.
    Dealwithable, but still.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheCasual)
    A quick question. I have my hotmail account synced to my phone, but for some reason if I delete my emails on my phone it doesn't delete on on computer. Can someone tell me why? and if I can change it so it does?
    I think it something to do with POP forwarding in the hotmail settings. On a computer go to hotmail,then options>mail>POP and deleting downloaded messages. If the first option is selected you could change the settings to the second option which should allow your phone to delete the emails. Not sure if i will work but give it a go, hope it helps

ReputationRep:
    I doubt anyone here can help but... anyone know enough about VPNs to answer this question?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=19270787

ReputationRep:
    My new work phone came today. Samsung Galaxy S2 :teehee:

Expect a plethora of questions once I risk taking this gorgeous instrument from the safety of it's wrapper :sogood::sexface::dice:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G8D)

Hmm, looks pretty nice comparable to the incredibly sexy Tab, so no complaints from me :yy:

And as above, the black bar bit really annoyed me until I realised they're massively necessary. I get annoyed enough as it is with accidentally touching the screen on occasion.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by G8D)
    I doubt anyone here can help but... anyone know enough about VPNs to answer this question?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=19270787
    Hmm, from that Google Code link it sounds like it should work, but I don't know about the ".pac" script - is that standard for IPsec?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alex_hk90)
    Hmm, from that Google Code link it sounds like it should work, but I don't know about the ".pac" script - is that standard for IPsec?
    It's just a proxy container.
    As long as I can set the LAN IP I should be ok.

Here's the instruction set for IOS if that helps re: proxy stuff. http://www.gla.ac.uk/services/it/fle...access/iosvpn/

ReputationRep:
    ICS source is in the AOSP! \o/ \o/

ReputationRep:
    http://www.pcworld.com/article/24383..._released.html

:O

ReputationRep:
    Awwwwwwww yeah.

ReputationRep:
    Boom! Custom ROM time! Happy days. :sexface:

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered mobile phones threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.