Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G8D)
    Can you possibly have a look at the link I posted above and see if you can see anything in settings that could help me?
    Ahhh, I already came back to gb. I'll flash again tomorrow and have a look.

Keyboard dock might be a deal breaker for me even if I can connect :sad:
    http://www.engadget.com/2011/12/01/a...-prime-review/

Might just get the Air for lectures and get one of those cheaper Tegra 3 tablets Nvidea has promised :beard:

ReputationRep:
    Source code for x86 released :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G8D)
    Can you possibly have a look at the link I posted above and see if you can see anything in settings that could help me?
    I cant find anything here in ics network settings that would indicate any proxy support. Maybe thats because its an early alpha, but it is built from source, so i would have thought not...

I find this a little sad as sense 3.0 seems to support that on 2.3.5. I havent tested it as the only proxy i have access to is at work and i cant be bothered with getting it going on the domain.

Posted from ICS btw
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    My phone keeps on receiving texts a few days after...android problem or network problem?

ReputationRep:
    Maybe a modem or network problem?

(Original post by mikeyd85)
    I cant find anything here in ics network settings that would indicate any proxy support. Maybe thats because its an early alpha, but it is built from source, so i would have thought not...

I find this a little sad as sense 3.0 seems to support that on 2.3.5. I havent tested it as the only proxy i have access to is at work and i cant be bothered with getting it going on the domain.

Posted from ICS btw
    :sad:

Looks like I'm waiting til January to see if there's a 3G model on the horizon.
    If not I'll probably just get the Air.

ReputationRep:
    Flashed a Sense 3.5 ROM on to my Desire S. It's so lovely! Endymion 3.0 :fyi:

Flashed a Sense 3.5 ROM on to my Desire S. It's so lovely! Endymion 3.0 :fyi:
    mikey, what are the speakers on your phone like? I was listening to some music from YouTube on my phone in the living room, and anything with distortion just sounded out of tune ._. Is your phone's speaker better?

Also, do you know a good way to get pictures (from my phone's camera folder) onto my computer? I've used the Windows 7 automatic import tool, but it gets pictures from every folder on my SD card and I have duplicates now :nothing: Is there a better way?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by + polarity -)
    mikey, what are the speakers on your phone like? I was listening to some music from YouTube on my phone in the living room, and anything with distortion just sounded out of tune ._. Is your phone's speaker better?

Also, do you know a good way to get pictures (from my phone's camera folder) onto my computer? I've used the Windows 7 automatic import tool, but it gets pictures from every folder on my SD card and I have duplicates now :nothing: Is there a better way?
    FTP connect to the phone.

e.g.
    http://www.appbrain.com/app/swiftp-f...ver/org.swiftp

ReputationRep:
    can the os of the EVO design be upgraded to android 3?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by botiordog)
    can the os of the EVO design be upgraded to android 3?
    Is it new? There's not much on xda about it you see. Give it a month or so, then look on xda again.

It's fine on mine dude. I use poweramp for music though, with its 'phone speaker' eq with an output limiter to kill distortion.

I copy and paste them with explorer from sdcard tbh.

Any standard shops that might have the original Transformer on show in a shop with the keyboard dock to play with?

Went into Carphone and they have the Transformer with no dock

(Original post by H.C. Chinaski)
    FTP connect to the phone.

e.g.
    http://www.appbrain.com/app/swiftp-f...ver/org.swiftp
    I have Wifi File Transfer Pro, and it's not the connecting the phone to the computer to the problem I was just wondering if there was a way to get pictures from just one folder, automatically. But thanks :hat2:

It's fine on mine dude. I use poweramp for music though, with its 'phone speaker' eq with an output limiter to kill distortion.

I copy and paste them with explorer from sdcard tbh.
    Ah. Feeyo omitted DSPManager in this release, but I guess I could try that.

Doing things manually? That is not the Android way!

ReputationRep:
    Is there any 2 player apps that you can play online against someone? As in someone you know/choose your opponent?

(Original post by TheDubs)
    Is there any 2 player apps that you can play online against someone? As in someone you know/choose your opponent?
    WordFeud

ReputationRep:
    WordFeud
    You're a wonderful person!

ReputationRep:
    or WordsWithFriends

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G8D)
    Any standard shops that might have the original Transformer on show in a shop with the keyboard dock to play with?

Went into Carphone and they have the Transformer with no dock
    I treated myself to a TF. Great bit of kit. Rarely use the keyboard/dock but fwiw it has a MUCH better keyboard than the Dell Mini I have

Transformer is one word

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered mobile phones threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.