Show
    US only. Again.

ReputationRep:
    You can find the APK here

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone else prefer the GB keyboard over ICS? :creep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by estel)
    OnLive is now available for Android (and iOS)

And even more than with the desktop version, it blows me away at how incredible this tech is. Really. Freaking. Unbelievable.

Really cool, but I tried playing Dirt 3 with it on my galaxy S2 and there was so much input lag that the car just went everywhere. The picture was great through.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hassi94)
    Really cool, but I tried playing Dirt 3 with it on my galaxy S2 and there was so much input lag that the car just went everywhere. The picture was great through.
    I tried it on my HD2.

No major input lag but the car would only drive in reverse...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G8D)
    I tried it on my HD2.

Hmm weird And I'm on a 15mb/s connections too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by + polarity -)
    Do any of you ever find yourself being forced to reboot, because your phone gets really sluggish?
    Yeah, I downloaded App Cache Clear. I haven't rebooted my for months now.

ReputationRep:
    I tried Lego Batman and it was fine. I'd expect their servers to be busy what with all the Android early adopeters. Give it a day or so...

Edit: On keyboards, I honestly prefer HTC_IME to all of them...

(Original post by TheCasual)
    Yeah, I downloaded App Cache Clear. I haven't rebooted my for months now.
    Is that the reason why the phone slows down after a while? The cache gets too big?

(Original post by mikeyd85)
    Edit: On keyboards, I honestly prefer HTC_IME to all of them...
    I can't remember what HTC_IME is like, and I haven't had any problems with the stock keyboard (it looks lovely in blue ), but I wish I could change the row gap/key height, because it takes up half my screen

ReputationRep:
    Is that the reason why the phone slows down after a while? The cache gets too big?

I can't remember what HTC_IME is like, and I haven't had any problems with the stock keyboard (it looks lovely in blue ), but I wish I could change the row gap/key height, because it takes up half my screen
    I'm not 100% sure, but I think so. I've had had alot less crashes and slowness since i've been using it.

ReputationRep:

https://market.android.com/details?i...XRpbi5mcmVlIl0.

That any good to you?

I already have this tab open, actually :P

I've found where my custom dictionary is stored, so I should be able to copy that easily. I'll try it out. :ta:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G8D)
    Does anyone else prefer the GB keyboard over ICS? :creep:
    I've used SwiftKey since it was in beta many moons ago and I doubt I could go back

(Original post by G8D)
    I tried it on my HD2.

That would be a cool race

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hassi94)
    Just tried Dirt 3 again (first time wouldn't load) and it played perfectly. Didn't even come last! I'm on sgs2 stock rom

ReputationRep:
    Surprised nobody posted it yet. The SGS2 for effectively £20/month 900 mins 5000 texts 1gb internet (or £3 extra for truly unlimited) or 500 mins for £17, 24 months on 3 network.
    I think it's an awesome deal and close to SIM only deals, kinda like getting the phone free.

I'm not sure whether Affordable Mobiles have the stock to cope, but head over to HUKD for th link.

ReputationRep:
    Phone has decided to stop reading my memory card, saying theres no memory card when there is. Any suggestions?

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    So i've got a stylus for my samsung galaxy s2. Could any1 recommend me an app that allows me to take notes please (like a digital notepad so i can write notes and sync with an online account).

Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by silent ninja)
    Surprised nobody posted it yet. The SGS2 for effectively £20/month 900 mins 5000 texts 1gb internet (or £3 extra for truly unlimited) or 500 mins for £17, 24 months on 3 network.
    I think it's an awesome deal and close to SIM only deals, kinda like getting the phone free.

I'm not sure whether Affordable Mobiles have the stock to cope, but head over to HUKD for th link.
    Only downside is its 3 and I wouldn't touch 3 with a barge pole

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wizard710)
    Fine for me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wizard710)
    Been with them 18 months. No problems here

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered mobile phones threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.