Android OS Watch

This discussion is closed.
moviebuffateer
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
What Running apps work with what Media Players apps?

I used Endomondo last week and was impressed the problem was it linked to PlayerPro and not PowerAmp(which I prefer).
Are there better running Apps than Endomondo and if so what are they and what Media Players do they run alongside?

Pop Up and Play - I have used this feature on the video player but what Music players have this option?
Lana Del Rey
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I've got the S3. What are the most highly reccomended apps and games. Pereferably not the obvious ones...
n0c0ntr0l
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Lana Del Rey)
I've got the S3. What are the most highly reccomended apps and games. Pereferably not the obvious ones...
A ps3 controller and an n64 emulator/ psx emulator / gba emulator / snes emulator

Trust me, that's all the games you'll need!
Lana Del Rey
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by n0c0ntr0l)
A ps3 controller and an n64 emulator/ psx emulator / gba emulator / snes emulator

Trust me, that's all the games you'll need!
How would i go about getting that? Is it on the play store. Do you mean a real ps3 cnotroller? (i have got one).
n0c0ntr0l
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Lana Del Rey)
How would i go about getting that? Is it on the play store. Do you mean a real ps3 controller? (i have got one).
yes. A real ps3 controller, it connects via bluetooth to your phone and then you can use it.

As for the emulators:

ePSXe
N64oid
Gameboid
Snesoid

Hunt around on the internet for .apk files to download (that way you get the full versions for free!)

to connect your ps3 controller to your phone google sixaxis controller apk and download the 0.5.7 version (again can't link directly as that is piracy )

And then to play games you'll need to download roms. Coolroms.net usually does the job just fine.
+ polarity -
Badges: 21
Report 6 years ago
Asphalt 6 looks really nice, like NFS Underground 2 graphically (almost :p:). I haven't tried Asphalt 7, but I think it's a bit big for a phone game...
n0c0ntr0l
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by + polarity -)
Asphalt 6 looks really nice, like NFS Underground 2 graphically (almost :p:). I haven't tried Asphalt 7, but I think it's a bit big for a phone game...
They need to make nfs underground 3.

That **** would sell like hotcakes!
+ polarity -
Report 6 years ago
They need to make nfs underground 3.

That **** would sell like hotcakes!
Yes! I started Most Wanted at the beginning of the holidays, I think it's even better! I think they're remaking it actually :beard:
+ polarity -
Report 6 years ago
Do any of you use your phone as a replacement for a camera, a point-and-shoot, for example? I don't take picture very often, but I like the fact that I can take... okay ones with my phone, even with the Hero!
Intriguing Alias
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Do any of you use your phone as a replacement for a camera, a point-and-shoot, for example? I don't take picture very often, but I like the fact that I can take... okay ones with my phone, even with the Hero!
I rarely take photos but when I do its with my S2, yes.

It's great for outdoor scenes in day time but otherwise pretty disappointing.
mikeyd85
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
No. Custom ROMs using modded kernels to run unsupported android versions makes for bad, bad pictures! :lol:
n0c0ntr0l
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by mikeyd85)
No. Custom ROMs using modded kernels to run unsupported android versions makes for bad, bad pictures! :lol:
cyanogenmod's camera is rather crap :mad:

You know what we need. DUALBOOT!
username912610
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I've got a bit of issue with my HTC Desire C, I got it on Saturday but as I put my sim in it displayed a message 'Network Locked', would this require me to getting unlocked? If so is there any software available to do it.
username912610
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by G8D)
Not likely. Unlocking requires some sort of code from the manufacturer/someone else with access to that list which will cost money.

Some phones, such as my ZTE Blade, have easily decipherable ones that can be got for free. I doubt this is the case for yours though as it's such a new phone and is also HTC.

You really should have looked into that before buying it wherever you did :erm:
I did look into, before it was bought it said 'Sim free unlocked HTC Desire C' on Amazon. There's a guy in area he'll unlock it for a tenner, but I'll have to do it tomorrow as he doesn't open on a Monday.
+ polarity -
Report 6 years ago
seems legit
http://sim-unlock.net/site/HTC/Desire_C/
username912610
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
But you have to pay for this...I need one that's free.
+ polarity -
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Kruz)
But you have to pay for this...I need one that's free.
I don't think that's possible right now.
username912610
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I don't think that's possible right now.
Oh ok thanks anyways, I'll have a look more into it.
mikeyd85
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
cyanogenmod's camera is rather crap :mad:

You know what we need. DUALBOOT!
http://lifehacker.com/5826050/how-to...-android-phone

+ polarity -
Report 6 years ago
The last person I spoke to at CPW suggested I sell my current phone and try to find a replacement. But what kind of chump would buy this? Or sell the other?! :nopity:
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (169)
18.61%
No (553)
60.9%
Not really bothered about them (186)
20.48%

Watched Threads