The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Karma Charger
Apparently the Galaxy S4 is going to have a 2 Ghz quad core processor :eek3: Holy ****!

Tbf, with the slew of > 1.5Ghz 4xCPUs in mobile devices being released at the moment, that's hardly a surprise!
Please recommend me what is faster between blackberry and samsung galaxy 3. I preffer the last one because has android
Original post by alexanderuni
Please recommend me what is faster between blackberry and samsung galaxy 3. I preffer the last one because has android

The S3 has far better spec than any BB, though the less resource intensive nature of the BBOS means a BB doesn't need as much power to remain as quick at opening applications such as contacts and emails and thus runs about as fast for general use.

Start to try and do anything intensive on both devices though and the S3 will wipe the floor with the BB.
Original post by G8D
People still buy BBs? :s-smilie:

Surprisingly people still do, it's just their the cheaper option in terms of smartphones but in terms of quality the OS can't compete with Android/Apple.
Original post by g8d
nexus 4 official.
8gb started, 16gb max (??!?!)

also apparently the leaked nexus 10 is not a final design (even though it matches the leaked user manual.

+sdcard iirc
Original post by mikeyd85
Tbf, with the slew of > 1.5Ghz 4xCPUs in mobile devices being released at the moment, that's hardly a surprise!

True.
Also Nexus 4 and 10 announced
£280 FOR A 16GB MODEL??? HOLY ****!
Original post by G8D
Don't think so :frown:

:sad: though it is a very good price.
Original post by G8D
Nexus 4 official.
8GB started, 16GB max (??!?!)

Also apparently the leaked Nexus 10 is not a final design (even though it matches the leaked user manual.

I certainly hope not, it doesn't look at all appealing to me. Although I can't remember the last mobile product Samsung came out with that appealed to me from a design standpoint.
£240 for Nexus 7 32GB with HSPA+. Seriously considering it for the option to use the mobile data should I want to.
The google play store has been updated. Nexus 4 and 10 are on there.
Reply 8390
Oh sexi

Sent from my GT-I9300
LG Nexus 4:

£239 8gb
£279 16gb

:eek: :eek: :eek:

How is that even possible?!?! I'm VERY interested in getting one now.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by G8D
I like the back of the N4.

And the N10 doesn't look as awful as I though. It looked V-Tech originally but it doesn't look too bad really. Especially considering the specs.

Where did u see this?
So what has been confirmed? Cos information seems really fragmented right now since they hasn't been an "official" launch.
Original post by itsmyname
So what has been confirmed? Cos information seems really fragmented right now since they hasn't been an "official" launch.

It's all on the Play Store. That's confirmation enough :smile:
Original post by silent ninja
It's all on the Play Store. That's confirmation enough :smile:

Lol How did I miss that :colondollar:

Hmm the nexus 4 is tempting, however 16GB max + no SD card is really off putting
Now to find a list of which retailers will sell the Nexus 7 32gb 3G, to see if John Lewis will sell this so I can use my discount :colone:
Reply 8397
Fact it's LG doesn't help they ain't exactly well known for there build quality and customer service

Sent from my GT-I9300
Original post by Daniel_R
Fact it's LG doesn't help they ain't exactly well known for there build quality and customer service

Sent from my GT-I9300

They might have improved.
Nexus 10. :coma:

I'd have never believed a resolution like that in a mobile device a few years ago. :nope:

Latest