Turn on thread page Beta

Wow, Cronos has been updated

I was getting used to not having to update my phone though. I'll leave it until I get home.

I think I'm still on the old Market.

ReputationRep:
    Temple run is out later today, not looking forward to it as much as i was but its a free app to keep me busy for a few days if not weeks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by johnnn)
    Is it just me thats still running the old android market? Everyone else I know has this googleplay thing now
    download it from xda-devs

ReputationRep:
    Temple run is out later today, not looking forward to it as much as i was but its a free app to keep me busy for a few days if not weeks
    Feeyo is still at work? Awesome! He made the Hero good!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, shame he doesn't do any S2 roms

ReputationRep:
    The ICS update is out on O2. I like it so far.

ReputationRep:
    You kids and you're waiting for updates . Only messing. Even ROMs are not 100% working until HTC, Samsung or whatever release the update, mostly to compare and see where things can be improved, because they have to have everything working before they release it. 99% right now, big issue is the camera on my Desire HD, but even that's working now just video left.

ReputationRep:
    Okay, the way everything's fading in and out is becoming a bit annoying, especially with Swype when the list of suggestions appears above the keyboard.

ReputationRep:
    Think my desire is about to die, been acting very strange. Anyone got any hints as to why my mobile internet won't turn off?

ReputationRep:
    Think my desire is about to die, been acting very strange. Anyone got any hints as to why my mobile internet won't turn off?
    Bad code.

Backup your data and do a factory reset before you give up on it. Perhaps it's time for a custom ROM?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mikeyd85)
    Bad code.

Backup your data and do a factory reset before you give up on it. Perhaps it's time for a custom ROM?
    What ROM are you running and what phone do you have?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sgt.Incontro)
    What ROM are you running and what phone do you have?
    IceColdSandwich 6.1 Stable on a Desire S.

ReputationRep:
    IceColdSandwich 6.1 Stable on a Desire S.
    I'm not sure about the Desire S but on my HTC Deisre HD thee is already a 6.2. I suggest upgrading to that before you do anything else.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by El Torres)
    I'm not sure about the Desire S but on my HTC Deisre HD thee is already a 6.2. I suggest upgrading to that before you do anything else.
    6.2 has not yet been ported to DS. I'm more likely to switch to CM's alphas as they're shipping with 4.0.4 which seems to have some nice performance improvements.

Either way, HTC need to get a move on and leak Kernel 3.0!

ReputationRep:
    6.2 has not yet been ported to DS. I'm more likely to switch to CM's alphas as they're shipping with 4.0.4 which seems to have some nice performance improvements.

Either way, HTC need to get a move on and leak Kernel 3.0!

May is the rumour. Which is still miles away.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by El Torres)
    May is the rumour. Which is still miles away.
    True day, which means hopefully a leak will come next month

Either way, I've got 4.0.4 downloading now.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone know know when SG2 on Vodafone will get ICS?

ReputationRep:
    TSR Mobile app is testing now - .apk here: https://hotfile.com/dl/150540503/f6c...20328.apk.html

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheCasual)
    Anyone know know when SG2 on Vodafone will get ICS?
    It's still in testing. I suggest you watch this page for any updates.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -WhySoSerious?)
    TSR Mobile app is testing now - .apk here: https://hotfile.com/dl/150540503/f6c...20328.apk.html
    Does it have the ability to nuke trolls?
    As they say, every guy online is a guy, every girl is a guy and every child is an FBI agent lol

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered mobile phones threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.