Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mikeyd85)
    IceColdSandwich 6.1 Stable on a Desire S.
    Hmm, how do you find it?

I am personally running Virtuous Inquisition 4.01 on a Sensation XE. Stable as rock.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sgt.Incontro)
    Hmm, how do you find it?

I am personally running Virtuous Inquisition 4.01 on a Sensation XE. Stable as rock.
    Fast, clean AOSP with lots of customisation but a few bugs leaving system totally frozen. I'm currently wiping to go to the latest CM nightly.

TSR app doesn't show quotes, does it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G8D)
    TSR app doesn't show quotes, does it?
    Not yet but It's on the list for future versions...

:ninja: posted using the app...

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else got Temple Run?

Great game but it is awfully buggy, crashes every few minutes, is laggy and has glitches! The most annoying thing is all of the 5 star reviews saying how it's great if a little buggy >_< How are they going to be persuaded to fix it if everyone rates it 5 stars?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tface)
    Anyone else got Temple Run?

Great game but it is awfully buggy, crashes every few minutes, is laggy and has glitches! The most annoying thing is all of the 5 star reviews saying how it's great if a little buggy >_< How are they going to be persuaded to fix it if everyone rates it 5 stars?!
    As I've said on another forum: Works fine here, aside from the odd drop in frame rate.

ReputationRep:
    It doesn't lag at all for me. :dontknow:

Doesn't look like it's compatible with my phone :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    Temple run works fine for me on desire s.

Gf can't even get it on her Samsung ace though.

Is it because she's on an older version of Android? Or lower spec phone?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Motorbiker)

Lower spec. Could be the 800mhz CPU, 256 RAM or the GPU. Not much you can do about it tbh.

ReputationRep:
    Works on my phone, after not letting me install it for the past day and a half. No lag but when i get up to a certain speed it just closes off and im back on the menu.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Motorbiker)

I'm o na Galaxy Nexus with ICS and it is horrible :dontknow:

Glad to know it is working fine on most devices here at least though!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tface)

My friend with a Gnex has it running fine.

I'm on a Desire S using an ICS custom ROM and it's fine also - which IMO, is the more surprising!

ReputationRep:
    i have LG Optimus Black and i totally love it, even though it's still on GB :rolleyes: shame on LG, they're always late with software updates and the never fulfilled their promises about update's beginning :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tface)

My brother has that phone and it works fine on there. Check to see which processes are using your CPU up. You might have something run that you don't realise. Wastes battery and memory.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by El Torres)
    My brother has that phone and it works fine on there. Check to see which processes are using your CPU up. You might have something run that you don't realise. Wastes battery and memory.
    Any way of telling which ones are using the most CPU? Under Settings > Apps > Running, the only apps running are settings, whatsapp, widgetlocker, smart rotator, google services, maps and android keyboard :dontknow: Doesn't seem too bad. Is there a way to stop maps running in the background?

I'm not too good at anything beyond the ordinary things with Android yet

ReputationRep:
    CM9 is still aaaages away from being in RC for my phone :/

CM7.2 stable can't come soon enough. I'm itching to change ROM but cant find anything better than 7.1.

ReputationRep:
    Temple run works fine on my S2 running today's Cm9 nightly. Smooth, no crashes.

After being ported to 4.0.4 Cm9 is really getting a lot better on S2. 480p video recording working and 1080p via a 3rd party app.

ReputationRep:
    Are there any music player apps that remember the last position of a track? I'm starting to listen to lectures on my phone so it would be really helpful as a bookmark tool. The awesome Beyond Pod does this very well with my podcasts (highly recommend this app).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by silent ninja)
    Are there any music player apps that remember the last position of a track? I'm starting to listen to lectures on my phone so it would be really helpful as a bookmark tool. The awesome Beyond Pod does this very well with my podcasts (highly recommend this app).
    I assume by that you mean it will remember the last position even if it's not the last track you played?

Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered mobile phones threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.