Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by + polarity -)
    I know, what the ****? The UK is meant to be supplied with ones with the S4, so how I have this, I don't know. Who do you think I should contact (first)?
    Well http://www.carphonewarehouse.com/mob...nes/HTC-ONE-S/ states that they come with an S4 so... maybe there?

I'll start with CPW :yy:

The Mobiles website says it has the 1.5 GHz processor too, so I think my claim will be valid :sly:

Mobiles have agreed to exchange it. They have noted down the correct processor, but we'll see if they give me the right one :hmmm:

Strange... :beard:

ReputationRep:
    Good thing you didn't root it when you got it.

I already had a tool ready :ashamed2:

http://www.techradar.com/news/phone-...raffic-1092597 :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    :nopity:

ReputationRep:
    I've heard rumours that Samsung want to buy RIM or the rights to BB.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheCasual)
    I've heard rumours that Samsung want to buy RIM or the rights to BB.
    It would be even better if Google brought BBM and extended it to Android. Obviously a new name would be needed though

ReputationRep:
    BBM is really ****.

I've never tried it but my sister's on it constantly and I've looked at it and wondered why

ReputationRep:
    BB OS is just shockingly bad looking for this day and age. It used to be touted as an amazing business tool but since I've been aware of it it's always been the teen choice for gossip and other such useless tripe.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mikeyd85)
    I'd not spotted the Mobile network widget... :facepalm:
    I don't think its the required one :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by es.c)
    It would be even better if Google brought BBM and extended it to Android. Obviously a new name would be needed though
    I like the sound of this!

ReputationRep:
    I think BBM has been made useless because of Whatapps. Can't see why Google or Samsung would buy them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheCasual)
    I think BBM has been made useless because of Whatapps. Can't see why Google or Samsung would buy them.
    Their only worth is patents now, if they even have any worth having.

Isn't Whatsapp very very similar to BBM? If people who have Blackberrys use BBM and not Whatsapp, what's the point in other people getting Whatsapp?

ReputationRep:
    Isn't Whatsapp very very similar to BBM? If people who have Blackberrys use BBM and not Whatsapp, what's the point in other people getting Whatsapp?
    To talk to other people that use Whatsapp.

ReputationRep:
    Whatsapp is cross platform, so if they got whatsapp on BB, they can talk to people with whatsapp on android. That's literally the only difference. They both have huge user bases

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered mobile phones threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.