Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Wanted to share this app. U use it in the car when I have my phone plugged into my spark plug and it is rather good http://www.engadget.com/2010/02/05/s...e-maps-honest/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G8D)
    Hero is getting 2.1 in March, officially.
    :drool:

ReputationRep:
    whats the best app for a memo?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drAyaan)
    I am currently using 3banana which is where you can andd you can jot things down and take a picture with it. give it a go?

http://www.androidtapp.com/3banana-notes/

that site is better at explaining it than me :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ducklighter)
    I am currently using 3banana which is where you can andd you can jot things down and take a picture with it. give it a go?

http://www.androidtapp.com/3banana-notes/

that site is better at explaining it than me :lol:
    looks good. ive downloaded it.

and how the hell did you manage to get a medicine offer lol..or is that a joke

ReputationRep:
    looks good. ive downloaded it.

and how the hell did you manage to get a medicine offer lol..or is that a joke
    ahh because I am THAT intelligent, went against my teacher wishes, and just did it for the 'lol' Clearly Oxford knows best.kidding. it's a joke really.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by biffyclyro27)
    I have been trying to get that app for so long, but whenever I search for it all I can find are the themes and not the apps
    http://www.androidtapp.com/ahome/ found itt

ReputationRep:
    i have a nexus one question... i was just thinking, with vodafone saying the release date would be within 'a few short weeks' the phone is still not on their coming soon page of their website. i know they don't update this often but they recently have. i'm starting to think that it may even be may before it is released :/ does anyone have any idea as to when?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by omgkatiekilledkenny)
    i have a nexus one question... i was just thinking, with vodafone saying the release date would be within 'a few short weeks' the phone is still not on their coming soon page of their website. i know they don't update this often but they recently have. i'm starting to think that it may even be may before it is released :/ does anyone have any idea as to when?
    I am not sure if it would appear in their coming soon page since they won't be stocking the phone and you may only purchase it from google.com/phone

edit: sorry I haven't really answered your question have I :o:

ReputationRep:
    www.rememberthemilk.com is awesome but you do have to pay for subscription. i have and find it is well worth it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~style)
    I am not sure if it would appear in their coming soon page since they won't be stocking the phone and you may only purchase it from google.com/phone

edit: sorry I haven't really answered your question have I :o:
    The Nexus is soon to be sold in-store in Wal-Marts.. Wouldn't surprise me if the same thing happened over here but in each carriers shop.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone using Steel browser? I was using Dolphin but I've found Steel both runs and loads pages faster, has a better fullscreen, and has quick, responsive tabbed browsing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G8D)
    The Nexus is soon to be sold in-store in Wal-Marts.. Wouldn't surprise me if the same thing happened over here but in each carriers shop.
    I wish but I doubt it, check vodafone's forum; plus I called in for an upgrade and that is what I was told.

They're more likely to stock HTC's Bravo.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Carl)
    Anyone using Steel browser? I was using Dolphin but I've found Steel both runs and loads pages faster, has a better fullscreen, and has quick, responsive tabbed browsing.
    I'll try that out later. I'm using dolphin and quite like it

ReputationRep:
    Htc just announced 2.1 for htc hero in late feb or march

ReputationRep:
    Who cares about the HTC Hero? HTC Legend looks sexy. I just hope the next in this line is the HTC Boss :awesome: I'd buy it purely for the name.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rummang)
    Who cares about the HTC Hero? HTC Legend looks sexy. I just hope the next in this line is the HTC Boss :awesome: I'd buy it purely for the name.
    I'd me careful, Me and quite a few others on here are Hero users and quite fond of them

ReputationRep:
    *cries* Goddamnit HTC! Stop releasing such sexy phones I only had my hero for over a month now and I want a new one already.

GAH! If I was a millionaire I'd just buy the whole lot <_<

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ducklighter)
    *cries* Goddamnit HTC! Stop releasing such sexy phones I only had my hero for over a month now and I want a new one already.

GAH! If I was a millionaire I'd just buy the whole lot <_<
    Yeah, I don't think I will have my hero for 12 months.

ReputationRep:
    I have a job now meaning I may be able to upgrade my phone before I'm technically allowed to :O

My contract doesn't end until August 2011 so I will wait for something better than the Desire

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered mobile phones threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.