Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Wanted to share this app. U use it in the car when I have my phone plugged into my spark plug and it is rather good http://www.engadget.com/2010/02/05/s...e-maps-honest/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G8D)
    Hero is getting 2.1 in March, officially.
    :drool:

ReputationRep:
    whats the best app for a memo?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drAyaan)
    I am currently using 3banana which is where you can andd you can jot things down and take a picture with it. give it a go?

http://www.androidtapp.com/3banana-notes/

that site is better at explaining it than me :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ducklighter)
    I am currently using 3banana which is where you can andd you can jot things down and take a picture with it. give it a go?

http://www.androidtapp.com/3banana-notes/

that site is better at explaining it than me :lol:
    looks good. ive downloaded it.

and how the hell did you manage to get a medicine offer lol..or is that a joke

ReputationRep:
    looks good. ive downloaded it.

and how the hell did you manage to get a medicine offer lol..or is that a joke
    ahh because I am THAT intelligent, went against my teacher wishes, and just did it for the 'lol' Clearly Oxford knows best.kidding. it's a joke really.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by biffyclyro27)
    I have been trying to get that app for so long, but whenever I search for it all I can find are the themes and not the apps
    http://www.androidtapp.com/ahome/ found itt

ReputationRep:
    i have a nexus one question... i was just thinking, with vodafone saying the release date would be within 'a few short weeks' the phone is still not on their coming soon page of their website. i know they don't update this often but they recently have. i'm starting to think that it may even be may before it is released :/ does anyone have any idea as to when?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by omgkatiekilledkenny)
    i have a nexus one question... i was just thinking, with vodafone saying the release date would be within 'a few short weeks' the phone is still not on their coming soon page of their website. i know they don't update this often but they recently have. i'm starting to think that it may even be may before it is released :/ does anyone have any idea as to when?
    I am not sure if it would appear in their coming soon page since they won't be stocking the phone and you may only purchase it from google.com/phone

edit: sorry I haven't really answered your question have I :o:

ReputationRep:
    www.rememberthemilk.com is awesome but you do have to pay for subscription. i have and find it is well worth it

(Original post by ~style)
    I am not sure if it would appear in their coming soon page since they won't be stocking the phone and you may only purchase it from google.com/phone

edit: sorry I haven't really answered your question have I :o:
    The Nexus is soon to be sold in-store in Wal-Marts.. Wouldn't surprise me if the same thing happened over here but in each carriers shop.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone using Steel browser? I was using Dolphin but I've found Steel both runs and loads pages faster, has a better fullscreen, and has quick, responsive tabbed browsing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G8D)
    The Nexus is soon to be sold in-store in Wal-Marts.. Wouldn't surprise me if the same thing happened over here but in each carriers shop.
    I wish but I doubt it, check vodafone's forum; plus I called in for an upgrade and that is what I was told.

They're more likely to stock HTC's Bravo.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Carl)
    Anyone using Steel browser? I was using Dolphin but I've found Steel both runs and loads pages faster, has a better fullscreen, and has quick, responsive tabbed browsing.
    I'll try that out later. I'm using dolphin and quite like it

ReputationRep:
    Htc just announced 2.1 for htc hero in late feb or march

ReputationRep:
    Who cares about the HTC Hero? HTC Legend looks sexy. I just hope the next in this line is the HTC Boss :awesome: I'd buy it purely for the name.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rummang)
    Who cares about the HTC Hero? HTC Legend looks sexy. I just hope the next in this line is the HTC Boss :awesome: I'd buy it purely for the name.
    I'd me careful, Me and quite a few others on here are Hero users and quite fond of them

ReputationRep:
    *cries* Goddamnit HTC! Stop releasing such sexy phones I only had my hero for over a month now and I want a new one already.

GAH! If I was a millionaire I'd just buy the whole lot <_<

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ducklighter)
    *cries* Goddamnit HTC! Stop releasing such sexy phones I only had my hero for over a month now and I want a new one already.

GAH! If I was a millionaire I'd just buy the whole lot <_<
    Yeah, I don't think I will have my hero for 12 months.

I have a job now meaning I may be able to upgrade my phone before I'm technically allowed to :O

My contract doesn't end until August 2011 so I will wait for something better than the Desire

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered mobile phones threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.