This discussion is closed.
chudsta3000
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Three years ago in the Island of Samoa a young boy was hit by a car in the early hours of April 14th. The driver of the car obviously did not stop and just carried on driving to leave this boy on the road to die. About 1 minute later my uncle came across this young boy on his way to work and instantly stopped his car and went to help. As he approached the boy he knew it was too late, but still intended to help, but what was about to happen next makes me never want to help anyone in this sort of position.

My uncle was beaten to death on the road side as by standers watched.
He was wrongfully accused of hitting this boy, and to this day the driver is still living his everyday life...YOUSHALLPAYINTHELONGRUN
Ralfskini
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by chudsta3000)
Three years ago in the Island of Samoa a young boy was hit by a car in the early hours of April 14th. The driver of the car obviously did not stop and just carried on driving to leave this boy on the road to die. About 1 minute later my uncle came across this young boy on his way to work and instantly stopped his car and went to help. As he approached the boy he knew it was too late, but still intended to help, but what was about to happen next makes me never want to help anyone in this sort of position.

My uncle was beaten to death on the road side as by standers watched.
He was wrongfully accused of hitting this boy, and to this day the driver is still living his everyday life...YOUSHALLPAYINTHELONGRUN

Well how do you know what happened when your uncle is dead and could not tell the story? Chances are he was beating the child to death or no one would react in that way.
sassy_j
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
what do you mean chances are?

Nobody will ever know the truth, apart from the man who died.

People always judge, they say what they think, not what is true.

I think its terrible what happened to that boys uncle, he was only trying to hep and ended up dead.

x x x
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (58)
19.21%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (64)
21.19%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (58)
19.21%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (64)
21.19%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (29)
9.6%
I haven't started researching yet (29)
9.6%

Watched Threads