Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Three years ago in the Island of Samoa a young boy was hit by a car in the early hours of April 14th. The driver of the car obviously did not stop and just carried on driving to leave this boy on the road to die. About 1 minute later my uncle came across this young boy on his way to work and instantly stopped his car and went to help. As he approached the boy he knew it was too late, but still intended to help, but what was about to happen next makes me never want to help anyone in this sort of position.

My uncle was beaten to death on the road side as by standers watched.
    He was wrongfully accused of hitting this boy, and to this day the driver is still living his everyday life...YOUSHALLPAYINTHELONGRUN

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chudsta3000)
    Three years ago in the Island of Samoa a young boy was hit by a car in the early hours of April 14th. The driver of the car obviously did not stop and just carried on driving to leave this boy on the road to die. About 1 minute later my uncle came across this young boy on his way to work and instantly stopped his car and went to help. As he approached the boy he knew it was too late, but still intended to help, but what was about to happen next makes me never want to help anyone in this sort of position.

My uncle was beaten to death on the road side as by standers watched.
    He was wrongfully accused of hitting this boy, and to this day the driver is still living his everyday life...YOUSHALLPAYINTHELONGRUN

Well how do you know what happened when your uncle is dead and could not tell the story? Chances are he was beating the child to death or no one would react in that way.

ReputationRep:
    what do you mean chances are?

Nobody will ever know the truth, apart from the man who died.

People always judge, they say what they think, not what is true.

I think its terrible what happened to that boys uncle, he was only trying to hep and ended up dead.

x x x

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.