Cheap Version of Asos?

Watch
veronica111
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
I absolutely LOVE all the clothes at Asos, especially the dresses. But I mean there are three things I want to buy from there, and although they're individually not that expensive, it does add up to be around £100 for 3 items!!!?!?! I searched ebay for some of the items and found similar ones but not as good.

So I was just wondering if anyone knew any other internet clothing sites that does a similar style to Asos, but for a little cheaper? Thanks!

EDIT BY CT:

To help you save money, here are some discounts from big clothes stores:

ASOS student discount: https://www.asos.com/discover/studen...nt-validation/

Topshop newsletter discount: http://www.topshop.com/en/tsuk/categ...-notes-16/home

Boohoo student discount: https://www.boohoo.com/page/students.html

Missguided 20% off code: https://www.missguided.co.uk/discount-code
Last edited by Professor Oak; 1 year ago
paddy
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by veronica111)
I absolutely LOVE all the clothes at Asos, especially the dresses. But I mean there are three things I want to buy from there, and although they're individually not that expensive, it does add up to be around £100 for 3 items!!!?!?! I searched ebay for some of the items and found similar ones but not as good.

So I was just wondering if anyone knew any other internet clothing sites that does a similar style to Asos, but for a little cheaper? Thanks!
Unless what you want to buy is scarves, then 100 pounds for 3 items is pretty standard.

Why does everyone expect to be able to buy nice clothes that are fashionable and good quality for next to nothing? It's a nice idea but hardly likely. If only this were a perfect world.

I'm afraid you'll have to wait until the next sale.
veronica111
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
ahhh bummer lol!! fancy lending me some money then? haha
King4eva
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
asos is ******* cheap even their ralph lauren **** is cheap
Rimipie
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
google 'boohoo', their stuff is quite cheap and its pretty nice x
Ilora-Danon
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
ASOS is pretty reasonable imo, even though it's not quite on par with your average Topshop or Miss Selfridge quality-wise. You'd be entering into the Peacocks/Primark if you go any cheaper tbh.
Cheeko
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
www.boohoo.com

Though i've never bought anything from there.. the stuff is cheap... but quality is not all that from what i've heard but for those prices not bad!
geminibubblegum
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Errr It's pretty cheap already
what you pay for is what you get
go to primark :love: if you want tat
ThemThereEyes
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
£100 for three items

I wouldn't have thought that was very expensive, depends what the stuff is though.
8EnglishRoses
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Cheeko)
www.boohoo.com

Though i've never bought anything from there.. the stuff is cheap... but quality is not all that from what i've heard but for those prices not bad!
The quality is pretty dire tbh. But for the prices you don't really mind, and the stuff is much nicer than anything you'll find in primark, peacocks et c. I'd still recommend it, just don't expect it to last forever.
nadineheather
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Cheeko)
www.boohoo.com

This website is seriously fantastic, I just got a gorgeous new dress from there for £25 and it's really good quality. I'd definitely recommend it.
Kasphlam
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by veronica111)

eBay. I never pay more than £20 for an item of clothing and I'm not a huge fashion reject. Just go to market stalls, sales, etc.
Hedger
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Would there be any Male websites like ASOS? Not that I want to change my website of choice or anything...
username271381
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Asos already kind of does cheap versions of other things... I'd say the prices are very reasonable too. I was going to suggest boohoo but I've never bought anything from it myself...
Shimmer.
Report 11 years ago
I only buy from ASOS when they have a sale on.
Try Boohoo, their stuff is cheap.
J90
Report 11 years ago
try missguided.co.uk and also ginonv.com there's some nice stuff on there and at reasonable prices.
Joseph90
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
ASOS brand itself is mid-price clothing. The only cheaper places are probably H&M and Primark.

It's cheaper than Topman.
~conventgirl~
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
maybe try www.oli.co.uk?
cowsgoquack
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
try primark and tescos direct
Lady_KaKa
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
ASOS isn't expensive at all, unless you're buying the branded clothes.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (293)
55.7%
I don't have everything I need (233)
44.3%

Watched Threads