Turn on thread page Beta

ok heres the thing.
    i had this mate at school and she was two years above me so at the end of the year she left, not last summer the one b4. ne way at school we had always had a pretty flirty relationship, i mean nothing ever happend but we always would muck about and stuff. neway we kinda kept in contact but not that much just emails every now and again, but my school had this big reunion thing last month and she turned up. neway we were all pretty hammered, and she came over to me and started saying how much she liked me and had done since we were at sxhool together and how she had wanted to say sumthing then but hadent and thats why our other mates didnt want us to be friends and everything and all this stuff telling me taht she loved me and all that. neway we ended up kissin and that all night on and off in the pub and the street and everythin, before i had to leave to go. the next day though,she would hardly speak to me and she emailed to say that she was sorry taht she hadnt spoken to me but not for what had happedn but that it was just becuas we were drunk and stuff and,then just ignored it after that and wudnt speak about it aand now she wont even speak to me at all .ive also found out that she spent the night with her ex boyf on the runion and i am just a bit weirded out by her behaviour,. why did she do itm and why she ingonre me?? some one please help .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by boggins)
    ok heres the thing.
    i had this mate at school and she was two years above me so at the end of the year she left, not last summer the one b4. ne way at school we had always had a pretty flirty relationship, i mean nothing ever happend but we always would muck about and stuff. neway we kinda kept in contact but not that much just emails every now and again, but my school had this big reunion thing last month and she turned up. neway we were all pretty hammered, and she came over to me and started saying how much she liked me and had done since we were at sxhool together and how she had wanted to say sumthing then but hadent and thats why our other mates didnt want us to be friends and everything and all this stuff telling me taht she loved me and all that. neway we ended up kissin and that all night on and off in the pub and the street and everythin, before i had to leave to go. the next day though,she would hardly speak to me and she emailed to say that she was sorry taht she hadnt spoken to me but not for what had happedn but that it was just becuas we were drunk and stuff and,then just ignored it after that and wudnt speak about it aand now she wont even speak to me at all .ive also found out that she spent the night with her ex boyf on the runion and i am just a bit weirded out by her behaviour,. why did she do itm and why she ingonre me?? some one please help .
    u need 2 speak to her and find out wats goin on between u.

ReputationRep:
    Dude, here we are at a crossroads.

This girl couldn't have liked you that much, and you mite have to accept the fact that you were perhaps a tool in "getting back" at her boyfriend or maybe even she WANTED to have feelings for you but found that your friendship meant so much more than sleazy tetatets.
    She's not talking to you probably because she's ashamed that she cud annihilate your special relationship.

Don't worry mate, forgive her then go out, get drunk and pull.

]Lifes worth more than falling out with someone you love.

Peace out

ReputationRep:
    That sounds really harsh...all i can suggest is talk to her about it...but its a bit hard if she WONT talk about it. maybe call her and MAKE her answer your questions, because they way u have been treated here is not fair and u deserve explanation. I would ring up and demand some sort of answer other than "i was drunk"!!

Theres so much more to it than that. demand sum answers.

kita xx

ReputationRep:
    Dear Bog,
    I believe that u r infatuated with her. This is very common in Schools and colleges. I would suggest you get rid of her thoughts and look forward to fresh days ahead. You will understand it is all part of life and this would be very nice to recall when you mature. Someone somewhere is waitin for u

best wishes,
    Palpandi

p.s: There is a saying, "marry the one who loves you"

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.