Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I believe that the culture of joining parties is damaging for uk-learning.
    Instead of embrasing all, we, as a group, are turning to factionism.
    It will come to the point where there will be clan warfare, which will destroy the (relative) peace and harmony of this forum.

Therefore i am starting up PAP (The party against parties), and urge you to joing this faction as a protest against factionism.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iluvatar)
    It will come to the point where there will be clan warfare, which will destroy the (relative) peace and harmony of this forum.

Therefore i am starting up PAP (The party against parties), and urge you to joing this faction as a protest against factionism.
    yeah, why not, i'll join that party...meh?

ReputationRep:

*giggles*

ReputationRep:

Aha, clever!

ReputationRep:
    As this party has only just been born, i am willing to accept any ideas on the process of establishing this party, and how to stop people joining parties, increasing the factionism culture.

ReputationRep:
    And BTW, you can pledge your membership on this page (if thats why people weren't posting there support for this party).

ReputationRep:
    Please. Somebody join.

Anybody...

ReputationRep:
    Please.......................... ..............

Do i have to beg?

ReputationRep:
    i don't follow politics. i'm not going to join any party when i'm older

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    i don't follow politics. i'm not going to join any party when i'm older
    Its not a political party or anything.
    Its a party for those who dislike parties (PAP stands for Party against parties).

ReputationRep:
    what kind of partys

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    what kind of partys
    The whole culture of parties.
    As in separating people into different party groups. Factionising people, if you will.

ReputationRep:
    you mean like the fact everyone is being herbed like sheep into seprate partys.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    you mean like the fact everyone is being herbed like sheep into seprate partys.
    Herbed?
    Anyway, yeah, pretty much. The way that people feel like they must belong to a party for whatever reason.
    So i set up a party for everyone who doesn't like parties.

ReputationRep:
    Still no more responses
    Is it because its me setting it up, and not one of these people everyone likes, like Mr White or something

ReputationRep:
    I'll join, but, how will you know if i'm not just trying to subvert your PAP efforts from the inside, by joining for a start... i won't, besides, you're desperate, you'll have to take the chance.

But in all honesty i am against this whole faction culture. The green party tried to herb me in, but i was like, no way man, that's just weed and you're not even giving it away and i've heard you do your eighths as 3g... i'm going to see one of my dealers. And that was that. But you haven't tried to herb me, so i think you might be seriously against factions.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spc_K)
    I'll join, but, how will you know if i'm not just trying to subvert your PAP efforts from the inside, by joining for a start... i won't, besides, you're desperate, you'll have to take the chance.

But in all honesty i am against this whole faction culture. The green party tried to herb me in, but i was like, no way man, that's just weed and you're not even giving it away and i've heard you do your eighths as 3g... i'm going to see one of my dealers. And that was that. But you haven't tried to herb me, so i think you might be seriously against factions.
    Well i am. I dont see the point of people grouping off against each other.
    It just promotes conflict and violence.
    And i accept all members, because the whole point is people against factions, and the more people who join together, the better. Maybe if you were trying to subvert the efforts of PAP, you would see the light and turn, which i hope will happen to all people eventually.

ReputationRep:
    so basically you want one big party instead of lots of little ones.

yeh ok.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moochy)
    so basically you want one big party instead of lots of little ones.

yeh ok.
    No, i dont want the need for any party. I want to encourage all people to come together, without the need of a title, a gimmick etc. to join them.

ReputationRep:
    ok.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.