Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Oooh yea, the first thing we need is some kind of logo, maybe a flaming hat that you ware at parties, but given that we can't have that in the signature, we should just make up COOL sigs like the other factions... and we need uniforms to be instantly recognisable from the other pro faction factions, so every one know we stand against factions...

Option 1

lol, i'm still looking for a good photo of NKVD uniform.... but i suppose we'd be better off making our own up.... and a hand shake, secret handshake! Politics is so much fun.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spc_K)
    Oooh yea, the first thing we need is some kind of logo, maybe a flaming hat that you ware at parties, but given that we can't have that in the signature, we should just make up COOL sigs like the other factions... and we need uniforms to be instantly recognisable from the other pro faction factions, so every one know we stand against factions...

Option 1

lol, i'm still looking for a good photo of NKVD uniform.... but i suppose we'd be better off making our own up.... and a hand shake, secret handshake! Politics is so much fun.
    That link is not available apparently.

ReputationRep:
    i don't know why it's not working properly... maybe this site has agreed not to crosslink geocities?

anyway pasting this:

www.geocities.com/dennis_20009/imgnat/Uniform066s.jpg

works... i can't belive anyone joined that facsict faction, i mean the shorts, how hight are the shorts?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spc_K)
    i don't know why it's not working properly... maybe this site has agreed not to crosslink geocities?

anyway pasting this:

http://www.geocities.com/dennis_2000...niform066s.jpg

works... i can't belive anyone joined that facsict faction, i mean the shorts, how hight are the shorts?!
    Ermm... still doesnt work.

Shorts are evil. I mean, whats the point of them?

ReputationRep:
    modified it, automatic parsing was on, sorry.

oh and these shorts are beyond evil, if hell exists, and you go there, these are the shorts you'd have to ware. And sleep in.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spc_K)
    modified it, automatic parsing was on, sorry.
    Yeah, thats better.
    But, eww. What an ugly uniform. I mean, wheres the sparkly bits?!?!

No, but seriously, uniforms have to be cool to get the point across.

ReputationRep:
    Yea, this is the uniform for me... i'm going to definitly get my grandpa to find something similar and send it over, would be good for fancy dress, and some meaningless medals too.... there's loads of medals that look phat but don't mean much... good ones cost...

they'd know we were meant business if we wore those.

ReputationRep:
    so you´re creating a party for people who don´t want to be in a party?

its still a party isn´t it? why would people who don´t want to be in party join yours?

ReputationRep:
    no, it's a party for people who are against factions and parties. That's why they'd join, because they're against factions and parties.... the ultra chic Russian Military Supremo Uniforms will have nothing to do with it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spc_K)
    no, it's a party for people who are against factions and parties. That's why they'd join, because they're against factions and parties.... .
    but it is a party....it doesn´t matter why you join, you are still becoming a part of it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leroylina)
    but it is a party....it doesn´t matter why you join, you are still becoming a part of it
    yes but if everyone joined it, there would only be one party, so there would be no factions, and so the party's aims would have been achieved.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    yes but if everyone joined it, there would only be one party, so there would be no factions, and so the party's aims would have been achieved.
    i guess, but it would be really hard to get everyone to join. good luck with it anyway.

ReputationRep:
    so you´re creating a party for people who don´t want to be in a party?

its still a party isn´t it? why would people who don´t want to be in party join yours?
    The question is, why shouldn't they?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    Exactly. Its a shame that people dont realise they are part of the UK-learning party then, and none of this really has a point.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iluvatar)
    Exactly. Its a shame that people dont realise they are part of the UK-learning party then, and none of this really has a point.
    Don't be so full of yourself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr White)
    Don't be so full of yourself.
    I'm not.
    Just because i am taking a truly enlightened viewpoint, rather than one obsessed by power and order, it doesn't make me full of myself.
    Because i simply don't need to be, because truth has more power than self obsession, which is why i'll always be superior to you.

ReputationRep:
    The question is, why shouldn't they?
    i´m not saying they shoudn´t, its just that some people don´t join parties just because they don´t like it, so the fact that they are creating a party for people who don´t like parties is a contradiction.
    if someone doesn´t like parties then it doesn´t matter if it is a party for party-haters, they wouldn´t join, just because it is a party.

ReputationRep:
    No, i dont want the need for any party. I want to encourage all people to come together, without the need of a title, a gimmick etc. to join them.
    We need one big party ruled by one charismatic leader.
    ME!!!
    That way there is no factonising especially if the leader (ME!!!) rules through fear in a big brother esque style world.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not.
    Just because i am taking a truly enlightened viewpoint, rather than one obsessed by power and order, it doesn't make me full of myself.
    Because i simply don't need to be, because truth has more power than self obsession, which is why i'll always be superior to you.
    Oh, get over yourself. How many followers does your 'no party' philosophy have, one, is it?

ReputationRep:
    i´m not saying they shoudn´t, its just that some people don´t join parties just because they don´t like it, so the fact that they are creating a party for people who don´t like parties is a contradiction.
    if someone doesn´t like parties then it doesn´t matter if it is a party for party-haters, they wouldn´t join, just because it is a party.
    But this is more than a party. It is a statement against this segregation between individuals, due to themselves 'identifying' themselves as a partiular party, whether it be political, or social groups, or whatever.
    It is a party that transcends parties.

Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.