Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by [email protected])
    We need one big party ruled by one charismatic leader.
    ME!!!
    That way there is no factonising especially if the leader (ME!!!) rules through fear in a big brother esque style world.
    Here we go again.
    [email protected] has decided he needs to state this sort of thing, to try and cover up his insecurities.
    He is on a power trip, to hide the lack of power he subconsciously believes he has.

ReputationRep:
    what the hell?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr White)
    Oh, get over yourself. How many followers does your 'no party' philosophy have, one, is it?
    It is not a party by numbers. Its a party by philosophy. People do not need to express the fact that they are a member of this party. Merely by not associating themselves with other parties, they are agreeing with the philosophy of this party, and i concider them members.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iluvatar)
    Here we go again.
    [email protected] has decided he needs to state this sort of thing, to try and cover up his insecurities.
    He is on a power trip, to hide the lack of power he subconsciously believes he has.
    There is nothing wrong with a desire to hold power. And i may not have any power yet but in the words of Jeffrey Archer
    "When i'm in power you'll all be sorry....."

ReputationRep:
    It is not a party by numbers. Its a party by philosophy. People do not need to express the fact that they are a member of this party. Merely by not associating themselves with other parties, they are agreeing with the philosophy of this party, and i concider them members.
    Far be it from you to 'concider' anything.

Contrary to your party, people who join The Way are expressing an admirable faithfulness. We have a core set of beliefs, whereas your equivalent is 'we don't like anyone'.

ReputationRep:
    There is nothing wrong with a desire to hold power. And i may not have any power yet but in the words of Jeffrey Archer
    "When i'm in power you'll all be sorry....."
    There is when it is used as a defence mechanism.
    And you've probably got even less chance of getting into power than Archer, so to be honest, it doesn't really matter what you say.

ReputationRep:
    Far be it from you to 'concider' anything.

Contrary to your party, people who join The Way are expressing an admirable faithfulness. We have a core set of beliefs, whereas your equivalent is 'we don't like anyone'.
    No. You have a core set of misconcieved ideas, that you, in your self-obsessed ways, have decided to try and get self-gratification that other people will actually worship you.
    Our equivalent at the PAP, is that we should all join together as one community, so we can all help each other to improve and become better people, and help others to do the same.
    We are not agnostic, as you are claiming. Far from it, we like everyone, who is not so obsessed with power so much it blinds them from common decency, community and humanity.

ReputationRep:
    There is when it is used as a defence mechanism.
    And you've probably got even less chance of getting into power than Archer, so to be honest, it doesn't really matter what you say.
    Power is never given it is taken ( hopefully in a bloody cou)
    and you will not be spared.
    AND in this world of apparent freedom it does matter what i say as i am of voting age

ReputationRep:
    No. You have a core set of misconcieved ideas, that you, in your self-obsessed ways, have decided to try and get self-gratification that other people will actually worship you.
    Our equivalent at the PAP, is that we should all join together as one community, so we can all help each other to improve and become better people, and help others to do the same.
    We are not agnostic, as you are claiming. Far from it, we like everyone, who is not so obsessed with power so much it blinds them from common decency, community and humanity.
    Your saying that you want a one party forum mediated by you then.

With your barring squad taking members for re-education

ReputationRep:
    Power is never given it is taken ( hopefully in a bloody cou)
    and you will not be spared.
    AND in this world of apparent freedom it does matter what i say as i am of voting age
    Power is given when people are seen as deserving of it, and taken when the public loses confidence (e.g. Tony Blair).
    I would prefer to die by beliefs that live in a dictatorship, ruled by a power obsessed maniac, with a fetish for pink leather.
    The only power you truly have is the power to elect others, not the power to wield power itself.
    But when you see that you do not need power, you will have power over yourself, and that is the only thing you truly need.

ReputationRep:
    You assume that, because the core belief of our party is to worship me, that we are not benevolent people? Far from it! We would do a lot to change the world for the better, actively doing things rather than moping about and complaining like you seem to.

ReputationRep:
    Your saying that you want a one party forum mediated by you then.

With your barring squad taking members for re-education
    Not at all. I want a community, of people prepared to help others improve themselves, and in return grow themselves.
    And if i have to start this movement, so be it. I do not want any authority over others, only for them to realise that together we can achieve more than in the factionistic society thats developing, both here on UK Learning, and in the world.

If others are so obsessed with power they disagree, i do not wish to control them. But if they are willing to learn to be less power hungry, and more willing to help others, i am willing to teach them, if they wish.

ReputationRep:
    Power is given when people are seen as deserving of it, and taken when the public loses confidence (e.g. Tony Blair).
    I would prefer to die by beliefs that live in a dictatorship, ruled by a power obsessed maniac, with a fetish for pink leather.
    The only power you truly have is the power to elect others, not the power to wield power itself.
    But when you see that you do not need power, you will have power over yourself, and that is the only thing you truly need.
    don't give me that philosphy crap power can be taken and you will not die by belief you will be tortured because of them.
    I don't have and don't want pink leather you freak

ReputationRep:
    You assume that, because the core belief of our party is to worship me, that we are not benevolent people? Far from it! We would do a lot to change the world for the better, actively doing things rather than moping about and complaining like you seem to.
    Any party, in general, is a bad thing. The fact that it separates people, rather than bringing them together is bad, and when it is a facist dictatorship such as yours, its even worse.
    I hope to improve people, because that is the way you improve the world.
    I dont want to change people, only bring them together so they can become the best they can be.

ReputationRep:
    Not at all. I want a community, of people prepared to help others improve themselves, and in return grow themselves.
    And if i have to start this movement, so be it. I do not want any authority over others, only for them to realise that together we can achieve more than in the factionistic society thats developing, both here on UK Learning, and in the world.

If others are so obsessed with power they disagree, i do not wish to control them. But if they are willing to learn to be less power hungry, and more willing to help others, i am willing to teach them, if they wish.
    lie 1 wheres the next one.
    come on you'll send member who disagree to UK-learning.nets sister site
    Siberia-learning.net

Down with Iluvatar
    Down with Iluvatar
    Down with Iluvatar
    Down with Iluvatar

ReputationRep:
    don't give me that philosphy crap power can be taken and you will not die by belief you will be tortured because of them.
    I don't have and don't want pink leather you freak
    It isn't philosophy at all. It is truth. But truth seems like philosophy when you are so far away form it.
    And yes, i may be tortured. But not by you or anyone else, by myself, and the fact that not all people wish to be a part of a community.

And you are in total denial about your pink leather fetish thing

ReputationRep:
    Any party, in general, is a bad thing. The fact that it separates people, rather than bringing them together is bad, and when it is a facist dictatorship such as yours, its even worse.
    I hope to improve people, because that is the way you improve the world.
    I dont want to change people, only bring them together so they can become the best they can be.
    That communist mumbo-jumbo sounds promising in theory, but in reality, it would never work. For it to work relies on people's compassionate nature, something which a lot of people are devoid of.

ReputationRep:
    lie 1 wheres the next one.
    come on you'll send member who disagree to UK-learning.nets sister site
    Siberia-learning.net

Down with Iluvatar
    Down with Iluvatar
    Down with Iluvatar
    Down with Iluvatar
    It is truth.

Siberia-learning.net does not exist.

And i am not in a position of power, so how can i be downed?

ReputationRep:
    That communist mumbo-jumbo sounds promising in theory, but in reality, it would never work. For it to work relies on people's compassionate nature, something which a lot of people are devoid of.
    Well thats a shame, that some people are incapable of compassion.
    It is one of the qualities that make us great as a species.
    It isn't communism though, it is just simply how life should be. If we all helped each other to improve, the world would be a better place.

ReputationRep:
    All the idealists will joint us PAPs... We believe in belief. That is good enough.

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.