The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Spc_K
All the idealists will joint us PAPs... We believe in belief. That is good enough.

But we are not exclusive to idealists. We are simply encouraging people to stop the conflict caused by group cultures, and all become one.
Reply 61
Iluvatar
Well thats a shame, that some people are incapable of compassion.
It is one of the qualities that make us great as a species.
It isn't communism though, it is just simply how life should be. If we all helped each other to improve, the world would be a better place.

Fine, fine. We'll agree to disagree. Your party can spout off about love and peace and harmony and God knows what else, whereas my party will continue with our elitism. In the opinion of the party, those who follow are superior, and the rest are there to be controlled.
Mr White
Fine, fine. We'll agree to disagree. Your party can spout off about love and peace and harmony and God knows what else, whereas my party will continue with our elitism. In the opinion of the party, those who follow are superior, and the rest are there to be controlled.

Well, of course. Two opposite philosophies will always have to agree to disagree.
We are of course for love, peace and harmony, but religion has nothing to do with it.
Although religious ideals are sometimes useful, by giving it a god factor it is undermining the whole philosophy of being as one, by introducing a power figure.
In the opinion of PAP, those who follow are equal, and those who don't are equal too.
Reply 63
Iluvatar
Well, of course. Two opposite philosophies will always have to agree to disagree.
We are of course for love, peace and harmony, but religion has nothing to do with it.
Although religious ideals are sometimes useful, by giving it a god factor it is undermining the whole philosophy of being as one, by introducing a power figure.
In the opinion of PAP, those who follow are equal, and those who don't are equal too.

Look, my society does not really have much to do with religion or God, either. Fanatacism does not always need to have religious motivations. Simply, we believe in the superiority of the hierarchy, and that, being at the top of it, I am to be followed unquestionably.
Mr White
Look, my society does not really have much to do with religion or God, either. Fanatacism does not always need to have religious motivations. Simply, we believe in the superiority of the hierarchy, and that, being at the top of it, I am to be followed unquestionably.

Well, as long as thats clear. You were stating that the PAP did, and i wanted to clarify the fact.
And i did not state, or even imply that your "Mr White Fanatical Society!" did have such religious motivations.
Reply 65
Iluvatar
Well, as long as thats clear. You were stating that the PAP did, and i wanted to clarify the fact.
And i did not state, or even imply that your "Mr White Fanatical Society!" did have such religious motivations.

That's alright then. Now that we're clear on who's doing what, I think that the Fanatical Society may declare war on you.
Mr White

Here here!
Mr White
That's alright then. Now that we're clear on who's doing what, I think that the Fanatical Society may declare war on you.

And we declare peace with you.
But i'm afraid i have to leave for now, so i'll be peaceful with you some other time okay?!.
Reply 68
Iluvatar
And we declare peace with you.
But i'm afraid i have to leave for now, so i'll be peaceful with you some other time okay?!.

Oh, alright then.
Mr White
Oh, alright then.

Mr White, can I join your party? Cynicism is much more fun than idealism.
MadNatSci
Mr White, can I join your party? Cynicism is much more fun than idealism.

You can join!!!! Pm Mr White, the boss and hierachy and he will reply efficiently!
gemgems89
You can join!!!! Pm Mr White, the boss and hierachy and he will reply efficiently!

Thank you! The pm is sent and I await his reply nervously... :eek: :wink:
Reply 72
obviously using a forum isnt cliquey enough these days :rolleyes:
MadNatSci
Thank you! The pm is sent and I await his reply nervously... :eek: :wink:

He's a busy man, 24 hours is the maximum amount of time you'll need to wait. Meanwhile, you can stay tense. Although, anybody can join, most people anyway.
TK0
obviously using a forum isnt cliquey enough these days :rolleyes:

Its too cliquey, thats why PAP exists.
Iluvatar
Its too cliquey, thats why PAP exists.

Well it shoudn't do.
Reply 76
gemgems89
Well it shoudn't do.

Not for much longer, at least...
Mr White
Not for much longer, at least...

Nobody has 'joined' anyway. Everyone is in favour of parties, especially ours!
Reply 78
gemgems89
Nobody has 'joined' anyway. Everyone is in favour of parties, especially ours!

We are, by far, the most powerful party at this time. 12 members - compared to Iluvatar's 1 (himself).
Reply 79
Mr White
We are, by far, the most powerful party at this time. 12 members - compared to Iluvatar's 1 (himself).

Latest

Trending

Trending