Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Antony Davis)
    I feel my world has been shattered after my daughter told us she is gay. She’s 23 and we have a son of 26. He’s always got on with his life but our daughter is lazy and attention-seeking. She’s found it hard to make friends since leaving school. She started working as a trainee secretary but recently went into hospital administration. One girl in particular has befriended her and she’s gay. She introduced our daughter to a whole new world and has brainwashed her. I can only hope it’s a fad and she will grow out of it but I blame these so-called friends who make her think being gay is OK. I’ll never be able to accept it. I’ll be glad when she’s moved out and away from me.
    If this is not just a troll looking for attention, then I have two questions:

1. Why are you posting this on a UK-Learning forum and not a parenting support or similar forum?

2. You've provided absolutely no justification for your anti-gay stance, yet you claim your daughter has been brain-washed? I think, sir, maybe you should re-consider who in fact is the brain-washed one, don't you?

Regards,

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rahaydenuk)
    If this is not just a troll looking for attention, then I have two questions:

1. Why are you posting this on a UK-Learning forum and not a parenting support or similar forum?

2. You've provided absolutely no justification for your anti-gay stance, yet you claim your daughter has been brain-washed? I think, sir, maybe you should re-consider who in fact is the brain-washed one, don't you?

Regards,
    Here here

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

ReputationRep:
    I feel my world has been shattered after my daughter told us she is gay. She’s 23 and we have a son of 26. He’s always got on with his life but our daughter is lazy and attention-seeking. She’s found it hard to make friends since leaving school. She started working as a trainee secretary but recently went into hospital administration. One girl in particular has befriended her and she’s gay. She introduced our daughter to a whole new world and has brainwashed her. I can only hope it’s a fad and she will grow out of it but I blame these so-called friends who make her think being gay is OK. I’ll never be able to accept it. I’ll be glad when she’s moved out and away from me.
    have you met this girl.

if you aint met her maybe she is just doing that attention seeking

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eric bischoff)
    have you met this girl.

if you aint met her maybe she is just doing that attention seeking
    no he likes lesbian fantasies and would be too weird if his daughter popped in his head

ReputationRep:
    I can clear up this post:

1.Becos I am working class (and as such buy the sun newspaper)

And

2. Becos I have an hour long bus trip 2 college (and as such have 2 read every page of it)

This post was taken from the pages of dear deidre in todays Sun!! – the original post was word 4 word!!!….maybe this is where diedre comes 2 canvas for answers to put on her problem page…..

ReputationRep:
    So someone has posted a letter from a tabloid on here? That is disgusting! When I think what it took me to tell my parents that I was bi and I thought they might feel the way that this person has described!! I am appaulled by this person! ergh! :mad: :mad: :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by armatillian)

And

2. Becos I have an hour long bus trip 2 college (and as such have 2 read every page of it)

This post was taken from the pages of dear deidre in todays Sun!! – the original post was word 4 word!!!….maybe this is where diedre comes 2 canvas for answers to put on her problem page…..

lol!! Fantastic conclusion to a fantastic thread!! Have enjoyed reading every bit of this, thanks everyone - you've improved my Monday evening immeasurably

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by armatillian)

And

there was a post on saturday that was taken out of the dear deidre.

ps how do you manage to read the sun in more than 10 minutes?

ReputationRep:
    We are proud of our son he would never do that to us and he wouldn't claim to be a homosexual just to seek attention like our daughter. Our daughter has always been one to seek attention and let us down.
    Sorry to let you down mate but ive been having gay relations with your son for over 4 months now.
    We're thionking about children but don't know if its possible for two blokes to have a boy or a girl so i think we're gunna call it quits and just have a litter of sheep. and yes its your son who would be having them so if he starts walking funny...well, you know why.

I wouldnt stress about it! There are far worse things could happen. I mean your daughter could be a lesbian for goodness sake!.....oh yeah....errrrr ..... nevermind, least she aint gay with your wife!.....oh wrong again eh :-/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deanimate)
    We're thionking about children but don't know if its possible for two blokes to have a boy or a girl so i think we're gunna call it quits
    Poor kid! They're gonna get it ripped out of them at school...

ReputationRep:
    I am not an idiot.

I have a job, I am a telesales executive. This is my day off, I work Tuesday-Saturday, my days off are Sunday and Monday. What do you do? Shouldn't you be working?
    ok, believe it or not Antony, without a H, you are in a STUDENT forum...that wud suggest to any other half intelligent human out there that we are STUDENTS, therefore we are at COLLEGE, UNI or SCHOOL. Asnwer your question? And they are weird days you work.

ReputationRep:
    erm whoops
    lol i jumped in and replied 2 a post before i read all the other posts and have now just found out it was from the sun....lol now i feel a silly plonker

hehe

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.