The Student Room Group

Pale or tanned?????

Scroll to see replies

I'm naturally so pale people are constantly asking if I'm ill. It's only when I AM ill and I get flushed that people say "you look well" :-P
I don't really like the "you've been tango'd" look, people tend to look better with their natural skin tone.
I'm Asian and probably as fair as Asians can get. I like tanned skin though. A slight tan like olive skin. If you think tanned skin looks unclean then you must not have seen a lot of naturally tanned people. I know a girl with olive skin and her skin is so smooth, flawless, and perfect. Reminds me of flowing honey. Whenever I see her I just want to rub her. hahaha.
Original post by QwentyJ
Calling me ugly? Cheeky swine. :wink:

lol being tanned is ugly.
Any pale person that purposely tans their skin has self esteem issues.
White skin is literally the best skin tone to have yet people want to change it. Just lol
I'm not sure why any naturally pale person would tan (other than being outside doing normal, everyday activities) when having white skin is the best thing ever. Honestly.
It's the most retarded and self hating thing a person could ever do.
Your natural skin tone 8/10 suits you the best. LOL @ white people sunbathing and risking cancer to be orange when it doesn't even suit them. LOL @ white naturally pale people who use UGLY fake tanner to be something they're not. BLONDES/REDHEAD women especially are NOT meant to be tan. It doesn't look good at all. People who are meant to be pale should stay pale. If you want a bit of color just go outside 15 minutes a day.
I prefer being tanned especially in summer, in the winter time I am usually quite pale but it doesn't bother me. I wouldn't be one to get a fake tan.
As long as it looks natural and not overdone, that's all that matters.My skin adapts very well.
not gonna lie, i love having pale skin. When i was younger i hated it, so tried to tan: outside in sun loads. Now i realised how pretty it is and kinda regret trying to tan. Wear factor 50 now, and totally love my pale skin

Quick Reply

Latest