Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i no this sounds really petty but when ever i post something no one replies i try to start topics about current affairs and AS topics yet you dont reply however if some one posts about his daughter being gay or harry potter or any other irrelivant topic it gets 100's of replies
    i just feel u are losing the plot of the forum!!

ReputationRep:
    should have guessed no1 would reply!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i obviously aint important!!

ReputationRep:
    They probably just don't know the answer to your question and rather than replying with something stupid like "i don't know" they leave it blank. People do read your threads. This thread has been viewed 13 times when i'm typing at the moment.

ReputationRep:
    Hi. I'm Maya. Nice to meet you. Now, what would you like to discuss?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nicci_babe)
    should have guessed no1 would reply!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i obviously aint important!!
    Hello,
    on behalf of the forum...sorry.

ReputationRep:
    Sorry if it sounded like i was whining i just see me and others being ignored and thought id voice my opinion lol

ReputationRep:
    Hi, after i read this i went through the past few pages to see your posts (although i am doing psychology work right now!!) so .. anyway.. my point is.. all i saw was your post on streetcar and the only reason i didnt post was because i haven't read it or seen it (apart from once, years ago) so i dont really have an opinion.

Sorry though, i and i'm sure nobody else deliberately didn't respond to your posts. Relax, people never respond to me either!!! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    About those international affairs - do you think that the Iraqi debt should be annulled?

ReputationRep:
    Sorry if it sounded like i was whining i just see me and others being ignored and thought id voice my opinion lol
    Yeah it's true. Loads of posts get ignored and we try to help but it isn't always possible. I'm not going to reply to an A-Level thread because I'm doing GCSEs and so do many other people.
    Keep trying anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Funshine)
    About those international affairs - do you think that the Iraqi debt should be annulled?
    hey could i ask you this first?
    are you with the peace process that bush is trying to give to the iraqi s
    or r u against the whole idea of the american brittish war iraq trying to put down one of the biggest terrorist Saddam Hussain?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by williams)
    hey could i ask you this first?
    are you with the peace process that bush is trying to give to the iraqi s
    or r u against the whole idea of the american brittish war iraq trying to put down one of the biggest terrorist Saddam Hussain?
    I was against it from the beginning. Now I'm just hoping it all turns out for the best.
    And I believe the Iraqi debt should be annulled.

ReputationRep:
    People don't post, because they don't realte to the topic, can't help or do not have a strong enough opinion on it.
    It isn't personal.

ReputationRep:
    i no this sounds really petty but when ever i post something no one replies i try to start topics about current affairs and AS topics yet you dont reply however if some one posts about his daughter being gay or harry potter or any other irrelivant topic it gets 100's of replies
    i just feel u are losing the plot of the forum!!
    hmmm ok well i guess people like interesting topics babe..at the end of the day we are all human beings on here..and hay it doesn't always have to be study related..chill winston..lighten up chic x

ReputationRep:
    nope you are not, go away

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TK0)
    nope you are not, go away
    Don't be mean!! She's only new and vulnerable :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serendipity)
    yeah be nice. no one ever replies to my posts either,(well not never, but quite often) i think i have knack for ending conversations...

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)
    yeah be nice. no one ever replies to my posts either,(well not never, but quite often) i think i have knack for ending conversations...

lou xxx
    mm. know the feeling

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Nicci_babe!!

I have posted loads of threads which have dropped like a stone down the page lol. It just depends if anyone interested in that subject is online at the time.

Keep smiling!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serendipity)
    shouldnt be so attention demanding then! im sure she will cope

ReputationRep:
    i used to get ignored and now everyone knows who i am with the comedy acts and useless posts

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.