Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone out there smoke sheesha and play tarneeb? i am still unsure bout university in the UK?

ReputationRep:
    yeah i like to dabble in various flavoured tobaccos, and tarneeb, while being quite a useless game when compared to something such as 5 card draw, is quite addictive when combined with coolsticks and chai halib

ReputationRep:
    How Much Is Sheesha At Edwhere Road?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by matouwah)
    Does anyone out there smoke sheesha and play tarneeb? i am still unsure bout university in the UK?
    isn't that an asian thing?? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saf!)
    isn't that an asian thing?? :confused:
    shisha itself is a small packet containing a rolled tobacco leaf, a little molasses, and apple flavor. This small package of flavor is placed in a water pipe under a burning charcoal made from the wood of a citrus tree. When inhaled, the smoke passes through a container of water inside the pipe (which makes a quiet, relaxing bubbling sound) to cool the smoke. The cool, flavored smoke is general

Tarneeb is a game much like trumps....card game.....played with 4 ppl....usually while smoking sheesha....

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 1, 2003
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.