Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by physicsboy)
    you've posted replies on two oxford forums now... maybe you should search for something else?

Ive applied to Univ and not heard anything yet about an interview :-(
    give it time lad...
    i received mine on thurs, but i think thats because my application didnt require much thinking about as im post-alevel

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by edders)
    give it time lad...
    i received mine on thurs, but i think thats because my application didnt require much thinking about as im post-alevel
    ah, okay.. which course have you applied for? i dont sit by the door waiting for the post or anything, just get a bit impatient at times!

ReputationRep:
    ah, okay.. which course have you applied for? i dont sit by the door waiting for the post or anything, just get a bit impatient at times!
    physics and phil at exeter
    ur physics at uni arent u? pretty competitive there isnt it, as far as physics goes?

ReputationRep:
    physics and phil at exeter
    ur physics at uni arent u? pretty competitive there isnt it, as far as physics goes?
    i thought physics was okay (in terms of competition) at univ? i chose that because i liked the college, i didnt even look at the stats until after i had applied! i think if i was meant to get in to Oxford, it would happen at any college...

H

ReputationRep:
    i thought physics was okay (in terms of competition) at univ? i chose that because i liked the college, i didnt even look at the stats until after i had applied! i think if i was meant to get in to Oxford, it would happen at any college...

H
    fair enough, good luck!

ReputationRep:
    *joins the physics crew
    Got my summoning last Wednesday, for Trinity.

ReputationRep:
    fair enough, good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emporium)
    *joins the physics crew
    Got my summoning last Wednesday, for Trinity.
    oh no, i didnt realise how uncool "physics crew" sounded until you said it! Good luck in your interview(s)!

ReputationRep:
    I was notified yesterday that I'm gonna take an exam for Oxford next Sunday (I'm an international student). *Crossed fingers*. I've applied for experiental psychology. My college counselor advised me to do open app to raise my chances of getting in....the plan seems to have back-fired and i've been allocated to St. Hildas, haha. I don't care where I go to if I get in though!!! St. Hildas isn't very popular so would that raise my chances for acceptance? It wouldn't right?

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 2, 2003
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.