Turn on thread page Beta

Y o Y watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    hi i am single & really shy but i put up a front i really want a boyfriend but i am terried of askin a guy out should i change to get people to like me i dont follow fashions and listen to the music i like do you think people should change to please others please help

ReputationRep:
    i ll go out wiv ya

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angel D)
    hi i am single & really shy but i put up a front i really want a boyfriend but i am terried of askin a guy out should i change to get people to like me i dont follow fashions and listen to the music i like do you think people should change to please others please help
    No just be yourself. There is nothing wrong w/ hiding your shyness eventually that helps to overcome the shyness. Just don't change who you are, what you like, and so on.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angel D)
    Don't change! Just be yourself and someone will like you for who you are. What would be the point of changing for somebody to like you? It would all be fake and you could end up with someone you have nothing in common with in reality.

ReputationRep:
    just like the other said, be true to yourself. you might find it more akward if you act like someone else

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.