Turn on thread page Beta

Offer From University Of Nottingham??? watch

Ok, I've just checked the UCAS site to ensure that I didnt just dream about getting an offer from UEA and found that in addition to that offer, I not have one from The University Of Nottingham!!! This resulted in much shouting, screaming and jumping about the room from me BUT when I calmed down and clicked on the "conditional offer" bit it said that there was "no conditional offer details in database". Does this mean that they havent decided on the required grades yet?? Is it a mistake on the UCAS site?? Do I have an offer or not?!?!?

Im now VERY worried and was wondering if anyone else has experienced the same thing???

ReputationRep:
    yeah dont worry
    itl update within a day or 2

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leekey)
    Ok, I've just checked the UCAS site to ensure that I didnt just dream about getting an offer from UEA and found that in addition to that offer, I not have one from The University Of Nottingham!!! This resulted in much shouting, screaming and jumping about the room from me BUT when I calmed down and clicked on the "conditional offer" bit it said that there was "no conditional offer details in database". Does this mean that they havent decided on the required grades yet?? Is it a mistake on the UCAS site?? Do I have an offer or not?!?!?

Im now VERY worried and was wondering if anyone else has experienced the same thing???
    You must have checked the site just as they were uploading the details. Check back in an hour's or so time and the conditions will probably be up xthup.

ReputationRep:
    For what subject?

ReputationRep:

Something similar happened to a classmate of mine. Nothing to worry about I think...

(Original post by Elle)
    For what subject?
    Thankyou for the reassurance everyone!!!

Elle, I've applied for Computer Science!!

I still cant believe they have made me an offer, I was certain of a "sorry, better luck in the future" letter from them!!! Im amazed at how fast they have done it aswell!!!

ReputationRep:
    Thankyou for the reassurance everyone!!!

Elle, I've applied for Computer Science!!

I still cant believe they have made me an offer, I was certain of a "sorry, better luck in the future" letter from them!!!
    Hey Congrats!!.. Nott is one of my top choices (if I get in!)

(Original post by Elle)
    Hey Congrats!!.. Nott is one of my top choices (if I get in!)
    Thanks!!!

Im sure that if they will let me in then you should have no problems!!!

All is well because it's updated itself and I am now calm and sane (or at least as calm and sane as normal)!!!

They offered me AAB (including B in maths)!!!

ReputationRep:
    Ah well done chap! Nott is one of my top choices as well except I've applied for English...damn I'm jealous of you!

(Original post by Angel Lory)
    Ah well done chap! Nott is one of my top choices as well except I've applied for English...damn I'm jealous of you!
    Thankyou!!! Im sure you'll get an offer, I think that Computer Science departments do things quicker than other departments so jut give it a bit and Im sure they will be begging you to go!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Angel Lory)
    Me too me too!!! It's amazing! PLUS there's the added bonus of being taught English in a building that resembles a miniture french chateau where else have you applied? i've applied for English at Notts, Warwick, York, B'ham, Southampton and Durham. Have you heard from any yet??

ReputationRep:
    Congratts, Notts is so nice, it was my insurance last year.

ReputationRep:
    im waitin for my eco reply at notts, warwick

ReputationRep:
    I'm waiting for an economics reply from nottingham too... do you know if they have given any offers yet for our subject?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emma_)
    I'm waiting for an economics reply from nottingham too... do you know if they have given any offers yet for our subject?
    A couple of students at my school have been given offers for econ from nottingham - not sure what the requirements are though. Don't worry though, I know plenty who haven't heard anything yet Oo also, well done Leekey, nottingham is lovely !

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations.

Uni of Notts is great (I'm not biased of course )

Thankyou Everyone!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emma_)
    i have an offer from Nottingham for economics
    36 IB points incl. 6 in English
    apparantly for A-levels, it's AAA or AABB. i could be wrong though, and their offers differ.

(Original post by joyabbott)
    Congratulations.

Uni of Notts is great (I'm not biased of course )
    indeed, may i echo those sentiments

congratulations mate!

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.