Turn on thread page Beta

Offer From University Of Nottingham??? watch

ReputationRep:
    im awaiting from nottingham, also one of my top choices for a uni. i applied for law...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leekey)
    Ok, I've just checked the UCAS site to ensure that I didnt just dream about getting an offer from UEA and found that in addition to that offer, I not have one from The University Of Nottingham!!! This resulted in much shouting, screaming and jumping about the room from me BUT when I calmed down and clicked on the "conditional offer" bit it said that there was "no conditional offer details in database". Does this mean that they havent decided on the required grades yet?? Is it a mistake on the UCAS site?? Do I have an offer or not?!?!?

Im now VERY worried and was wondering if anyone else has experienced the same thing???
    hi just wonderin how u become a moderator

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.