The Student Room Group

Does anyone have an good Trusts Law revision notes?

Hiya does anyone have any revision notes on the following:

•

Three Certainties

•

Formalities- Creation of Trusts and Transfer of Equitable Interests

•

Secret Trusts

•

Constitution of Trusts

•

Resulting Trusts

•

Constructive Trusts

•

Breaches of Trusts and Remedies

•

Charitable Trusts

•

Non-Charitable Purpose Trusts

•

Family Home

•

Fiduciary and Non-Fiduciary Obligations

•

Express Trusts

If anyone has, private message me...i am willing to pay, but if you are willing to upload them out the kindness of your heart feel free :smile:

Thankyou in advance!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hi Kelly,

Do you still need Trusts notes? I got a 1st in Equity & Trusts :smile: I'm willing to send you some charts if you like for free (online).

x
Reply 2
iheartlaw
Hi Kelly,

Do you still need Trusts notes? I got a 1st in Equity & Trusts :smile: I'm willing to send you some charts if you like for free (online).

x

I am interested...could you pleaaaaaaaase email me??

[email protected]
Reply 3
Hooriya
I am interested...could you pleaaaaaaaase email me??

[email protected]

Unfortunately, I no longer have my E&T notes as they were on an old laptop and I have not transferred them. They are no longer available.

Good luck with your course.
Reply 4
iheartlaw
Unfortunately, I no longer have my E&T notes as they were on an old laptop and I have not transferred them. They are no longer available.

Good luck with your course.

its okay..thanks anyway :smile:
Reply 5
How you getting on finding them notes Hooriya? I'm looking for some notes myself, as well as trying to put my own together. Have you put any together yourself yet?
Reply 6
Hi,

I am a final year student and would be grateful if anyone could send me some notes :smile:

Thanks
Reply 7
I also would like some Equity & Trust notes, has anyone found any yet ?
Reply 8
Ok I'll start you lot off
Reply 9
i could do with some good trust law notes especially for Purpose trust, Constructive Trust, Resulting trust...

could someone please asist
[email protected]

Thanks
(edited 13 years ago)
If anyone still needs any notes have a look at gradeguru.com They have loads of notes available and its free :smile:
Plus they don't just have trust or law - its been a god send.
Reply 11
thanks soo much
Reply 12
Thank you so much for these notes, they were really helpful. I was wondering if you also have notes on charities and non-charities, secret trust and constitution and formalities as I am finding equity and trust so difficult to get to grips with. Much appreciated.
Reply 13
i would like them please
Original post by HMA
Ok I'll start you lot off

Do you have any notes available for the other topics listed?
Reply 15
Hi i want trust law notes
Reply 16
Original post by iheartlaw
Hi Kelly,

x

hi can you please send me notes
Reply 17
Hi i want trust law notes
Reply 18
Hi am preparing for my Oct GDL exam. Do you still have other revision notes on equity and trust.Grateful if you can PM me on thanks for your help.Kam
Check out this website ,awesome for Law reevision

Quick Reply

Latest