Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    am i the only person who leaves their coursework til the last minute?my psycholgy coursework has to e in in two weeks, and i have only just done the method!

any tips on how to perform a miracle?

ReputationRep:
    I only got mine on thursday and we only have 2 weeks to do all of it! how unfair is that!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kat)
    I only got mine on thursday and we only have 2 weeks to do all of it! how unfair is that!
    very!mind you i have had since september!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sassy_j)
    am i the only person who leaves their coursework til the last minute?my psycholgy coursework has to e in in two weeks, and i have only just done the method!

r u doin as or a2 wots ure coursework on? im in a2 and just done the intro

ReputationRep:
    im doing a2s, finished intro and halfway through method, just need to do my experiment, mind you most people are making up the results. My teacher said thats fine, as long as she doesnt know that we have done it!

ReputationRep:
    im doing a2s, finished intro and halfway through method, just need to do my experiment, mind you most people are making up the results. My teacher said thats fine, as long as she doesnt know that we have done it!
    well ur silly for leaving it that late

ReputationRep:
    kita u havent got very far either, so dont go lecturing me girl!!!

ReputationRep:
    kita u havent got very far either, so dont go lecturing me girl!!!
    I'm not lecturing...it was merely a statement...

ReputationRep:
    so then kita, tell me-how far have you got,lol?!

ReputationRep:
    nah, you're silly for starting it so early! 2 weeks is plenty of time... i did all my physics course work in about 4 hours (and 8 hours for another).... and after the deadline... especially if you can make up results (4 hours i could, 8 hours i had to do a couple of breif experiments to figure how to make up the data)

ReputationRep:

2 weeks sounds pretty reasonable, there have been cases of me having done Stats 2 and Mechanics 2 courseworks the day before, afternoon before, evening before, night before, and morning that it was due.

Not the best idea in the world, I was just greatful at the time for there being a good ice-hockey game on Five, otherwise I would have fallen asleep on the sofa.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.