The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

As long as you don't look pre-pubescent i'm sure your okay (:
I think baby faced guys are cute ^^ ... but as long as I'm convinced the guy is as old as he says he is all is good lol :wink:
What's an 'LDR'? Being a Physics student the first thing that came to mind was 'light dependant resistor' :awesome:
Reply 4
Yeah young looking guys are cute =)
My friend is 18 and he looks 14. He has no trouble with girls... =)
Nahhh, can't think of any friends i know who've said "wow he looks young, i wouldn't date him!" It would just be a passing comment, i highly doubt it'd put girls off wanting to be with you, is abit of a silly reason! If a girl did care you looked young..then she probably isn't really worth it. And besides, alot of girls look young for their age, me included. I'd rather that than dating a guy who looked loads older.
Reply 6
x_skater_jnoo_x
I think baby faced guys are cute ^^ ... but as long as I'm convinced the guy is as old as he says he is all is good lol :wink:

so basically op, u should be able to provide atleast 3 forms of identification and be willing to let the girl do a background check, just incase there fake
Reply 7
x_skater_jnoo_x
What's an 'LDR'? Being a Physics student the first thing that came to mind was 'light dependant resistor'

its a long distance relationship. everyone makes the joke about light dependant resistor. old joke is old.
It usually does put me off, but there's this guy at my work who's absolutely gorgeous even though he's 18 he looks about 15 :p: If I was single/interested in anyone else that way I'd be well in there!

If you're good looking I'm sure people will notice that first, and not care about you just looking young.
My boyfriend looks younger than 18 and he's incredibly cute but sexy in my eyes :love:
Reply 10
depends how young but younger looking ones are SO CUTE ^^ in which case you should be fine: P
scotttb
so basically op, u should be able to provide atleast 3 forms of identification and be willing to let the girl do a background check, just incase there fake

Well that's what I was sort of trying to get at :yep:
Some do because they have a msiplaced sense of self superiority, they think they are far more mature than they actually are, and think that going for older guys immediately will make them be taken more seriously, when usually the opposite is true.

I am largely over generalising, but with what I feel is a solid base in reality.
It didnt used to put me off when I was a teenager, I was quite into the baby faced thing.

But the older ive got, and now im in my twenties though ive found my tastes have changed a bit. If a guy looks quite young (to the point where you would believe him if he told you he was 16, for example) then id be a little put off yeah.
I'd love to be with a guy who looks young. I'm always ID'd for everything so I mustn't look my age either.
Reply 15
pinkcamel
depends how young but younger looking ones are SO CUTE ^^ in which case you should be fine: P

I get confused by the word cute. What does the word *actually* mean when putting it into a context of girls' views on boys?
Anonymous
its a long distance relationship. everyone makes the joke about light dependant resistor. old joke is old.

Well I've never seen that 'joke'...
depends how young lol .. i mean if you have a bit of a baby face its probably quite cute :P but some of the lads i know who're 17 genuinely look like they've just come out of primary school! but they're the lovliest people, so id say, corny as it is, personality matters more than looks :smile: xx
Reply 18
My boyfriend is 19 and he gets ID'd in every pub, club and supermarket we go to. He got ID'd for being 14 at one gig we went to. My family think he looks young, and a family friend has joked? that he looks 12. I'm a year younger and don't get ID'd as much as him. I think he's so cute :smile: It makes me laugh so much because he gets so frustrated about it.
Reply 19
Anonymous
I get confused by the word cute. What does the word *actually* mean when putting it into a context of girls' views on boys?

Like mmmm you wanna snuggle them all up. Haha, maybe thats just me.

Latest

Trending

Trending