Turn on thread page Beta
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    I would have loved to have been able to do swimming in PE in school, we did it in primary school but in secondary school it was only done for 1 year and anyone who took latin as an extra option wasn't allowed to go swimming.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dickie)
    Very true, but i think she already knows how to swim.
    Yep, very right indeed. I am a good swimmer, I don't need anymore practise. Humph!

Oh yeah today, we all made excuses, period, no showers etc, and the teacher got really angry and made us do netball..YAY! (I scored 6 goals) Next week she wants us to do swimming though! Arghh!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gemgems89)
    Yep, very right indeed. I am a good swimmer, I don't need anymore practise. Humph!

Oh yeah today, we all made excuses, period, no showers etc, and the teacher got really angry and made us do netball..YAY! (I scored 6 goals) Next week she wants us to do swimming though! Arghh!
    at least thats one lesson less!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saf!)
    at least thats one lesson less!!
    Spose... but we still shouldn't have to do it. She's taking it to the frightnening and fearsome...err..fish, the head of P.E.

ReputationRep:
    Spose... but we still shouldn't have to do it. She's taking it to the frightnening and fearsome...err..fish, the head of P.E.
    to tell her to stop swimmin lessons or to complain about u guys??!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saf!)
    to tell her to stop swimmin lessons or to complain about u guys??!!
    To show her all the 'real' letters we gave her. Lol.

ReputationRep:
    To show her all the 'real' letters we gave her. Lol.
    and i suppose they're "from u'r parents"!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saf!)
    and i suppose they're "from u'r parents"!!!!
    Of course. Actually my mum did write it, she doesn't care if I don't do swimming, I can swim so I don't need to do it again.

ReputationRep:
    Of course. Actually my mum did write it, she doesn't care if I don't do swimming, I can swim so I don't need to do it again.
    i bet u'r teacher woz still suprised to see all those letters!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saf!)
    i bet u'r teacher woz still suprised to see all those letters!
    Lol, second week in a row she's had that. She comes into the MOBILES, not changing rooms may I add and says " Swimming kit on everyone! " and we are all like " errrr no, i don't think so! "
    It was so funny.

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.