GCSE Biology notes (everything) edexcell

Watch this thread
This discussion is closed.
Prometheus
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
Dunno when the GCSE is this year, but here are a load of notes I WROTE (didn't copy, wrote) during my exams last year. Hope they're of help. If you have any problems at all just PM or email me, but i might not answer in the next 4 days as i have ALL my AS levels next Monday-Wednesday... Wooo....

Anyway, enjoy.
Prometheus
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
here's the rest
Attached files
Prometheus
Rep:
AND the rest. I hope the exam hasn't already passed...
shmoogle
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Prometheus)
AND the rest. I hope the exam hasn't already passed...

superb thank you, so what did u get with these notes then
Prometheus
Rep:
good :-D
asadtamimi
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 17 years ago
wot mark? - by the way can i call u a legend - cos this might save my a** as i am cramming biology in this weekend
Prometheus
Rep:
well 96%, and you can if you REALLY want to
X
Back
to top
Latest

Do you know what you'll do if you don't get the grades you're hoping for?

Find something else in clearing (38)
29.46%
Take a gap year (18)
13.95%
Resit my exams (34)
26.36%
Look for alternate pathways to the career I want (18)
13.95%
I don't know yet (15)
11.63%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (6)
4.65%

Watched Threads