The Student Room Group

Apocolypse 2006: Nuclear Holocaust

According to the Bible Code, the end of the world will occur in 2006 due to nuclear holocaust! What do you think? We haven't got long left! It will start with Israel launching a nuclear attack on the Palestinians I think. Then have a knock on effect with the rest of the world unleasing their nuclear capabilities. According to one of the greatest mathematicians in the world there is mathematical evidence to suggest that the Bible Code is true! If thats the case we're all going to die!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Stephen King
According to the Bible Code, the end of the world will occur in 2006 due to nuclear holocaust! What do you think? We haven't got long left! It will start with Israel launching a nuclear attack on the Palestinians I think. Then have a knock on effect with the rest of the world unleasing their nuclear capabilities. According to one of the greatest mathematicians in the world there is mathematical evidence to suggest that the Bible Code is true! If thats the case we're all going to die!

We are all going to die anyway.

Ben
Reply 2
Stephen King

Oh well. Guess that gives me a nice excuse to live for the moment and get drunk every night then:biggrin:
Reply 3
Stephen King

the really scary thing is, that could happen in that sort of timescale.
Reply 4
MadNatSci
Oh well. Guess that gives me a nice excuse to live for the moment and get drunk every night then:biggrin:

You should probably start by going to the bar! I've got an excuse because the decent bar at Christ's closed nearly 2 hours ago!

Ben
Reply 5
Dickie
the really scary thing is, that could happen in that sort of timescale.

No, the really scary thing is that people are prepared to believe this sort of nonsense.

Ben
Reply 6
i dount that will happen.
Reply 7
Ben.S.
You should probably start by going to the bar! I've got an excuse because the decent bar at Christ's closed nearly 2 hours ago!

Ben

lol! Yes I know!! Although I hear you do have another place you can go which sells cans - that must SO make up for it :wink:

I would go to the bar but I've work due in for tomorrow. Reckon I can tell my supervisors I thought it wasn't worth it cos the world was about to end?
Reply 9
MadNatSci
lol! Yes I know!! Although I hear you do have another place you can go which sells cans - that must SO make up for it :wink:

I would go to the bar but I've work due in for tomorrow. Reckon I can tell my supervisors I thought it wasn't worth it cos the world was about to end?

It will end considerably sooner if you tell them that!

Ben
Reply 10
Israel are going to attack the US under the guise of Islamic terrorists (in order to get the US to attack the Palestinians), so the US wages a war on the entire Middle East, and so begins the nuclear wipeout...
Ben.S.
It will end considerably sooner if you tell them that!

Ben

:biggrin:

Incidentally, if you ever feel like drinking later than 8.30, you could always come over to Sidney. We even have table football...
Reply 12
Ben.S.
No, the really scary thing is that people are prepared to believe this sort of nonsense.

Ben

spose so (no, i dont believe it - i think according to the bible code, the apocalypse was 2000)
Reply 13
I read an article by the guy who studied all the codes etc and do you know that Bush made him go over to tell him all about it...

Now even the most powerful man in the world believes in a foretold code... *sigh*

Of course, i could always be wrong :P but then we'll all be dead so you cant say i told you so, ha!
ZJuwelH
Israel are going to attack the US under the guise of Islamic terrorists (in order to get the US to attack the Palestinians), so the US wages a war on the entire Middle East, and so begins the nuclear wipeout...

You should write a book about that...
Reply 15
Ben.S.

Ben

I can't remember his name, but what you're saying is that one of the greatest mathematicians in the world is wrong then or lying? Surely he wouldn't risk his reputation by making a wacky claim.
Reply 16
Dr. Harold Gans is his name mathematics and code expert one of the best in the world!
Reply 17
Dickie
spose so (no, i dont believe it - i think according to the bible code, the apocalypse was 2000)

No you're are thinking about the Bible itself, but even the Bible doesn't say definitely 2000 it says after the 2000 years after the death of Jesus the end of days will occur. IT doesn't mean exactly the year 2000. That's what alot of people wrongly think for some reason.
Reply 18
MadNatSci
You should write a book about that...

It's on the shelf in a few years if we all survive...

And as for the mathematician, well we're all a bit loopy so he might go and say it...
reasonably appropriate i should think: http://www.uk-learning.net/showthread.php?t=16215

Latest

Trending

Trending