Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    It is possible to prove almost anything with the Bible, and I'm not just talking about holocaust here. Take a look at this website:

http://www.prophecybook.org/PMm.a1999.html

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stephen King)
    According to one of the greatest mathematicians in the world there is mathematical evidence to suggest that the Bible Code is true! If thats the case we're all going to die!
    Can you enlighten us to the name of the greatest mathematician in the world? Also can you state catergorically that he isn't a extremist Christian and has nothing to gain from staing this?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Can you enlighten us to the name of the greatest mathematician in the world? Also can you state catergorically that he isn't a extremist Christian and has nothing to gain from staing this?
    This Bible Code looks like a load of *******s to me. Sorry, but it does.

It's like these people who try to prove that Microsoft's Wingdings font predicted the twin towers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thefish_uk)
    This Bible Code looks like a load of *******s to me. Sorry, but it does.

It's like these people who try to prove that Microsoft's Wingdings font predicted the twin towers.
    LOL, yes I saw that, and I bet Microsoft was invilved in teh planning :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ben.S.)
    We are all going to die anyway.

Ben
    HI Im very interested in the Bible Code and the End of the world. I think its fascinating how some people can predict the future from thousands of years ago. I would like to learn more on the subject though. And I do agree with you Ben, we are all going to die anyway, at some point in the not so far future

From Belle

ReputationRep:
    Hi is anybody interested in other life forms on other planets, thats another subjest that I find really interesting. I don't believe that we are the only life forms in the galaxy - it would be very selfish to think that, I don't think there are other life forms living on Earth, but I think there are definitly other life forms on some of the other planets.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stephen King)
    According to the Bible Code, the end of the world will occur in 2006 due to nuclear holocaust! What do you think? We haven't got long left! It will start with Israel launching a nuclear attack on the Palestinians I think. Then have a knock on effect with the rest of the world unleasing their nuclear capabilities. According to one of the greatest mathematicians in the world there is mathematical evidence to suggest that the Bible Code is true! If thats the case we're all going to die!
    sometimes I think my suicidal tendencies are beneficial...

ReputationRep:
    yeah there was a tv documentary about this a while ago. it also said they found sadam hussein's name in the bilbo! :eek:
    very interesting stuff...if you believe in it.

ReputationRep:
    now here's the thing. all you people belive this crap, but so do the terrorists. they belive its meant to happen according to their 'jihad' and so they will try their best to make it happen believing they will be martrys. now i don't actually belive that the US would hit back if terrorists from Islam where to attack them as there are laws which prohibit overall nuclear attacks. the best the Us could do is to simply raid the houses of suspected terror suspects and arrest them and so you see there could never be a holocaust and the only way there ever would be would be if there was a world war, which would never happen again because sactions at the end of the second world war were signed to stop such horror happening again. really these 'codes' are just coincidenses which the religious fanatics where using to make normal people like us to belive in such rubbish so just ignore it.
    anyway anyone remeber that fool called nostredamis who said the end of the world would come in the year 2000? well it didn't so the bible codes are the same.

ReputationRep:
    lol, israel wouldn't drop a nucleur bomb on palestinians living in/on the borders of their country

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MC REN)
    lol, israel wouldn't drop a nucleur bomb on palestinians living in/on the borders of their country
    Correct.
    What a load of ****.

I don't believe in the bible code. If it was going to happen, why would it be in code? Any "code" in the bible can be found if you look for long enough.

Suppose it is true though, I reckon Iran will play a major role.

And by the way, it doesn't mean the whole world is going to die, it will just affect certain countries, like America. This one will probaly be fine.

ReputationRep:
    Hmm, Everyone of us will die one day. Instead of thinking about death which will definetely happen I think it's better to think of doing as many good and useful things as you can when you are alive. That would make some good sense.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 13, 2004
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.