The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
results out in 2hrs40mins
s.sarwar7
results out in 2hrs40mins

where?
Reply 22
Edexcel have mucked up I think; it does say on their website that they will be available online from the 19th, but I think they are referring to teachers (although it doesn't say that). Someone has worded it badly I think.
Your friend is a liar and she also hates you. :smile:
Reply 24
lol, just most prob rumour that you can see them on resultsplus
Reply 25
Making a thread of our own are we? :ninja:
Reply 26
lets try at midnight and post findings on TSR to let others know
Reply 27
i was just talking about this with our head of exams
results get sent to the schools tomorrow, on the understanding that the only people who see it are the headteacher, the head of exams and the head of sixth form
everyone else has to wait til the 20th :/
Reply 28
Holamigo
Just a rumour.
Results day is 20th August. You only have to wait one more day!

Nargh. I wish I could see them in advance so I could put on a (spongebob style) smug face and open the envelope in front of my friends if the results are good (and probably burn the envelope as soon as I get it if they are bad...)

:biggrin:
Reply 29
schtim
i was just talking about this with our head of exams
results get sent to the schools tomorrow, on the understanding that the only people who see it are the headteacher, the head of exams and the head of sixth form
everyone else has to wait til the 20th :/

fail
Reply 30
Did you know, if you travel from London to Glasgow, the clocks go back 30minutes.
Reply 31
Ewan
Did you know, if you travel from London to Glasgow, the clocks go back 30minutes.

spam
Reply 32
Mr M
Yes we (teachers) can see them all in just under 3 hours if we have registered for electronic access to results.

I don't get it.
I regidtered ononline results plus direct. Does this mean I can display them before the 20th ?
And at what time exactly ?
I'm really worried :frown:
Reply 33
FrustratedHistorian
where?

For teachers who registered to see results online.
Reply 34
Hafsaay
Nargh. I wish I could see them in advance so I could put on a (spongebob style) smug face and open the envelope in front of my friends if the results are good (and probably burn the envelope as soon as I get it if they are bad...)

:biggrin:

haha
one more day and you will be able to do one of those things.
(lets hope its the spongebob style - smug face one!) :smile:
Reply 35
NO! they lie
Ewan

What.. :eek:

Are you serious!! :eek3: OMGZ!!!11
Reply 37
Ewan

you know if you sleep clocks go forward by 30 minutes
Reply 38
BSJ
you know if you sleep clocks go forward by 30 minutes

lol, true
Reply 39
*MJ*
Making a thread of our own are we? :ninja:

No, I'm serious :s-smilie:
About 3 hours ago my friend called telling me we can see them tomorrow morning on ResultsPlusDirect.
I'm confused now :s-smilie:

Latest