Dependants’ Grants - about

If you have children or an adult who depends on you financially, and you want to study a full-time undergraduate course or an Initial Teacher Training (ITT) course, you may be able to get extra help.

You could get a Childcare Grant, Parents’ Learning Allowance or Adult Dependants’ Grant. These grants are paid in addition to your main student finance and don’t usually have to be paid back.

You can watch our video to find our more about what is available to you if you have children or adult dependants.