Welcome to De Broc School of Business
With a rich heritage and reputation for innovative teaching practices we focus on producing career ready graduates with the best employment prospects.
De Broc, The University of Law’s business school, builds on our strong tradition of close student support, exceptional teaching quality and career focus with a broad choice of locations across the UK. De Broc’s degrees will be awarded by The University of Law.
We have an unparalleled track record of success, with an enviable 97%* employability record. We have applied over 100 years of experience to creating degrees that will make you business-ready in every respect.
Reasons to study at De Broc include:
- 100% focused on your employability: enter the business world with professional accreditations built into your degree ensuring that you will be business ready on graduation.
- The perfect value-added choice: you’ll get a high quality, professionally focused degree and student experience for £6,000 a year for UK and EU students, with high contact hours and exceptional student care.
- Realise your potential: our programmes are designed to maximise your capabilities. You are at the centre of everything we do, we’ll help you understand yourself, your strengths, and provide support in areas you need to improve.
- Help manage De Broc Junior Enterprise: learn how to build an enterprise and experience learning opportunities by delivering professional project work for businesses.
- Take your place on the world stage: attend an international opportunity and begin to develop a business network that will last a lifetime.
- Challenge yourself: we’ll take you out of your comfort zone: you’ll have the option to undertake a student internship and gain valuable experience in a business environment.
We’re plugged in to the business world, and we’re dedicated to producing a generation of business leaders who will go on to excel in the UK and beyond. For us, this process begins on the very first day of your course. We’ll provide an immersive, stimulating experience that will nurture, support and challenge you. We’ll make you think, and help you apply that thinking in practice.
De Broc degrees have been carefully designed to cover several professional qualifications. All of our degrees will result in a Chartered Management Institute (CMI) accreditation in Management and Leadership. If you study Business and Marketing, you’ll get an exemption from the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM). If you choose Business and Finance, we follow the guidance of the Chartered Financial Analysts’ Institute qualification content, so that you can sit the Candidate Body of Knowledge examinations once you’re in the workplace.
*97% of LPC students graduating in 2014 were in employment within nine months.