Welcome to The University of Law Business School
With such close links between law and business, it makes sense that a specialist in legal education is well equipped to develop an excellent business school.
At The University of Law we’ve been developing innovative teaching methods for our law courses for over 100 years, making us one of the UK’s longest-established specialist providers of legal education. We’re bringing this expertise in quality education to the business world with our Business School.
With a firm focus on practical learning, our Business School aims to make students employable and ready to succeed in the workplace. We pride ourselves on creating the right learning environment for you to achieve your business aspirations. That’s why we’ve adapted techniques used on our legal courses with the aim of developing an engaging specialist learning experience that will prepare you for a career in the world of business.
As part of The University of Law, you’ll be joining an institution which has received a Gold ranking for its teaching, learning and outcomes in the Government-led Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF) in 2017.
Reasons to study at The University of Law Business School include:
- All of our business tutors have commercial experience
- Many of our courses have been accredited by the Chartered Management Institute (CMI), the UK’s only chartered professional body offering the highly coveted Chartered Manager (CMgr) status. You’ll graduate with a CMI qualification in addition to your degree
- Our business course curriculum is dynamic, drawing on up to date knowledge and case studies taken from the latest business trends enabling our students to start thinking and acting like the next generation of business leaders
- We work with business and employers to deliver excellent networking opportunities. Examples of such organisations include PwC, IBM and The London Insurance Market
- Our dedicated Business School Employability Service provides a professionally qualified careers advisor throughout your programme supporting with job applications, interview tips, practical skills development sessions and access to a range of resources
- With campuses in the heart of Leeds, Manchester, Birmingham and London Bloomsbury, as well as 100% online we offer the choice and flexibility to suit your needs