Student Visas and what you need to study in the Netherlands

In the Netherlands, you do not need a Visa to study, live or work in the country, however, it is advisable to register with the immigration authorities once you arrive as this will make things like getting a TV license or telephone much simpler.

Once you’re in the Netherlands you much also register with the local city council in the area you are living. This is to prove you have a place to live. In order to do this you will need to present both your passport and birth certificate.

Find out more...