The most important service for Postgrads from College is preparing food. Please inform us, how much it costs in each college?
Breakfast: varies depending on what you choose, usually £1.00~£2.50 Lunch: again varies, usually £0.90~£4.00 Dinner: £2.10 (same for informal and formal) Guest at formal: £7.00 Guest dinner: (black-tie, 4-course & coffee, twice a term, need to ballot for ticket as demand is high) £19.00
- For these meals each item is charged individually,
- although there will be a daily lunch special which will be charged at prevailing costs. Dinner Monday to Friday charges are : 2 courses £3.77 and three courses £4.35, with Saturday also costing £3.77. Sunday dinner will be 3 courses at £4.85, and Vegetarian Sunday Dinner at £4.3
- The guests are charged 50% more for breakfast and lunch and £2 more for dinner.
- Breakfast £1.58
- Lunch: £ 2.75
- Dinner £3.46
- each student can take 3 guests, which pay same amount.
The Queen's College
- Breakfast: self-service, usually between 80p and £2 (pay with Bod card)
- weekdays: self-service, usually between £1.50 and £3 (pay with Bod card)
- weekends: set two-course meal, £3.66 (book online)
- Sunday-Friday: set two-course meal, £3.66 (book online) — up to 4 guests can be taken and pay the same
- Saturday: set three-course meal (Formal), £6.something — up to 4 guests can be taken
St Cross College
- Lunch: £ 4.02 (only bod cards)
- £6.48 OUSU guests (LC)
- £7.45 non-OUSU guests (LC)
- £8.10 Former Fellows / Former Junior Members / Members of Common Room (LC)
- £8.62 Guests of Former Fellows / Former Junior Members / Members of Common Room (LC)
- £8.05 for Junior Members and OUSU guests
- £9.26 for non OUSU student guests
- £10.30 for Senior Members and guests
St Edmund Hall (Teddy Hall)
- Breakfast £2.40.
- Lunch (a la carte) less than £4 (some specials £2).
- Dinner £4.80.
- Formal Hall (3 courses and wine) £12.00
Termly Breakfast and Dinner Fees
- Residents at the main College site (Queen’s Lane):
- 58 dinners: £278.40 (maximum refund £67.20)
- 41 breakfasts: £98.40 (max. refund £24.00)
- Note: Any refunds due will be automatically credited to your battels accounts after the end of each term.
- Residents at other College accommodation:
- 24 dinners: £115.20 (no refunds)
- No breakfasts
- Students living out of College accommodation:
- 8 dinners: £38.40 (no refunds)
- No breakfasts
St John's College
- Breakfast 88p - £2.26 (approx.)
- Lunch £2 - 3 (approx.)
- Dinner £2.93
- Formal Hall £3.23
- Guest pays same price plus vat.
- All meals are daily except no Formal on Saturday or when Dinners are occurring.
St Stephen's House
Breakfast £2.10 - £3.15
Lunch £3.15 - £5.25
Dinner £3.70 - £6.30
Breakfast: Self-service, usually between 50p and £2.50
Dinner: £4.13 for formal (Sunday - Thursday, 3 courses) and informal (Saturday, 2 courses) hall - Can take up to 2 guests for the same price
£18 for 5 course guest night dinner every Friday - Can take a single guest
- Breakfast from £1.60
- Lunch from £1.80
- Dinner £2.45-£3.10 (£7.50 for guests)